This plugin is an extension for the Layers Theme that makes it easy to integrate Google Maps. WP Google Maps Widget is the easiest WordPress plugin to add multiple maps on a page, place any number of markers, and get an instant preview before you publish. Below are the list of settings that come with this plugin.
- Map Width
- Map Height
- Zoom Level
- Map Type
- Center Latitude
- Center Longitude
- ON/OFF Scroll Wheel
- ON/OFF Map Draggable
- Map Styles – Copy styles from snazzymaps.com and paste in General Setting
- ON/OFF Street View
- ON/OFF Visual Refresh
- Show/Hide Pan Control
- Position of Pan Control
- Show/Hide ZOOM Control
- Position of ZOOM Control
- Show/Hide Map Type Control
- Position of Map Type Control
- Show/Hide Scale Control
- Position of Scale Control
- Show/Hide Street View Control
- Position of Street View Control
- Show/Hide Overview Control
- Position of Overview Control
- Show/Hide KML Layers
- Show/Hide KMZ Layers
- Show/Hide TRAFFIC Layers
- Show/Hide TRANSIT Layers
- Show/Hide WEATHER Layers
- Setup Wind Unit for WEATHER Layers
- Setup Temperature Unit for WEATHER Layers
- Show/Hide Markers below the map.
- Display any number of locations per page.
- Listing Placeholder to decide location information and it’s HTML
We have demonstrated this process in a beginner friendly video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z29GLdrLPi4
- Bugs - Added missing translations ready strings.
- Bugs - Fixed maps full width issue when layout is Full Width.
We’re at flippercode, committed to excellence support to make every purchase worth for the customer. Happily announcing Support Desk
for our valuable customer to engaged with multiple support desk person for fast turnout.
For any help, feature request or to report a bug, you may contact me anytime And please rate
this item as per your experience with it.
We’re requesting all visitors who purchased or not to send us features they want to see in next version. We’re very passionate about this product and willing to make it worth for everyone.