With Latest Post Boxes you can display a grid of your posts and customize it to your needs .
- Specify the number of columns(from 1 up to 8 columns)
- Specify the height of the image
- Select the number of posts you want to displayed
- Select custom post type .
- Select custom taxonomy.
- Select category from custom taxonomy.
- Specify the Title of Color, Font Weight, Background Color(New)
- You can automatically trim the title (if you are using big post titles)
- Show an Excerpt of the post
- (New) Specify Except Color, Background, Font Size, Trimming
- Show or hide a “Read More” button
- (New)Specify Read More Color and Background
- Select the order you want the posts to be displayed
- Show the Author and the Date
- (New)Specify the Color and Background of Author and Date
- (New)Select and Effect on Hover(Effects Available:Zoom in Zoom out, Fade in , Rotate 45 – 360 degrees)
- Use the shortcode directly on your template or on a single page
How to Install It?
1)Upload Files on wp-content/plugins directory using an FTP program like Filezilla or CyberDuck2)Enable the Plugin by going to Plugins -> Installed Plugins and press Activate on Plugin Latest Post Boxes <section id=”how_does_it_work”>
How does it Work?
Navigate to Settings -> Latest Post Boxes to generate the shortcode for the Latest Post Boxes.
You can see all the options you have there for the boxes (on how to displayed)
Press Generate Insertion Code and you will get 2 code, one to use on your pages or posts and one other to use it directly on your theme.