LatePoint – Simple & Intuitive Appointment Booking Plugin
Are you tired of complicated booking software, that takes forever to setup and once you do – it slows down your whole website making you lose your potential customers? Meet LatePoint – our simple and intuitive appointment booking plugin that is focused on your customers, making it incredibly simple to schedule an appointment with just a couple of clicks. We are experts in User Interface design, with 15+ years of experience, tens of thousands of customers are using our products to improve their business.
Setup in 5 minutes or lessWe have created a special Setup Wizard, that helps you get through setup process in less than 5 minutes, create agents, add services and set working hours. And that’s it, then just insert the booking shortcode button anywhere on your page and your customers will be able to book appointments right away.
Social Login AvailableMake it easy for your customers by allowing them logging in using popular social networks to pre-fill their name/email/phone information. Once they create an account, they can manage their reservations online.
Powerful Admin reportingWhile simple on the outside, it is incredibly powerful inside. We’ve created a clean and modern admin dashboard for company owners to easily see reports of agent performance and manage services and customers.
ChangeLogVersion 1.1.1 – December 1st, 2018
- You can use [latepoint_customer_dashboard] shortcode to create a dashboard for customers where they can login and manage their appointments, cancel future appointments and view past appointments
- Customers can now login and cancel their appointments
- 12/24 Hour Timezone fix
- Customers can now use the same email they already used for reservation, if they have not created a password
- Fixed stripe token issue
- Phone field input mask is now working for new cusomers too
Version 1.1.0 – November 30th, 2018
- Comments left by customers are not showing up on booking information in admin
- You can now pre-set agent and/or service in the [latepoint_book_button] shortcode
- Added prompt for guests to set their account password when they complete their booking, so they can login and manage their appointments later
- Currency settings, allow symbol before & after the price value
- Phone formatting and masking on input and output
- Appointment status change now triggers an email notification to customer and agent, you can edit the text of notifications in admin
- Back button not dissapearing when going back to first step on booking lightbox
- Fixed bug when saving appointment using the slideout form created a duplicate appointment
- Fixed a bug when even if you mark appointment as Cancelled, the timeslot was not free for a new booking.
- On the booking lightbox, days in the past are not selectable on calendar step anymore
- Fixed select boxes blank appearance on Windows
- Time was not saving when you add or edit appointment from admin slideout form
- CSS compatibility issues with row and possibly other classes are messing up other plugin’s styles
- Dashboard Breadcrumb Link is now working correctly
Version 1.0.4 – November 16th, 2018
- Added option to select 12 or 24 hour time system
- Added option to edit extra text that appear on the bottom left on booking lightbox
The lightbox frontend is now fully responsive, there is still some work need to be done in admin and I have some ideas on adding extra layouts for the agent and services listings, but for now I think it’s already a great way to allow your customers to book appointment from their phones and tablets.
- Front end appointment booking is now fully responsive
We finished Twilio integration, now you can connect your account with Twilio SMS service and LatePoint will automatically send sms notifications to your customers when they complete a booking.
- Twilio Integration
- Template editor for sms notifications
- Fixed a lot of notices and errors that were shown if wp_debug was enabled
We focused on improving control over notifications for customers and agents. We started integrating Twilio for SMS notifications API and also added editing functionality to email notifications.
- Added global settings for notifications to quickly enable and disable sms and email notifications
- Template editor for email notifications
- Fixed issue with steps saving dissapearing
- Initial Release