LaraPass is a self-hosted personal password manager build with highest level of security and data protection in mind. LaraPass comes with a plethora of features listed below and allows you to securely store your sensitive account login information (like username, password, etc) for services such as Banks, Emails, Social Media, etc in an encrypted form on your own server.
- Responsive mobile-friendly UI Design
- Two Factor Powered Login System for increased Security.
- Logs Ip’s and sends email whenever the user logs in from an unidentified system.
- Secure Vault Storage – Store accounts securely in vault (fully encrypted using multi-level AES-256 bit encryption system).
- Account Notes – Now add encrypted secure notes to each individual accounts.
- Folder Passwords – Now add extra security by adding a password to secure your folders even more. Accounts added to password protected folders won’t be accessible without the folder password.
- Folder Icons – Add different unique icons to each folder for better differentiation.
- Password Generator – Custom build Password Generator to generate strong, highly secured password strings with just one-click.
- Folders – Allows users to organize logins in separate folders to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
- Quick Notes – Add important notes on the dashboard itself.
- Accounts Exporter – Can decrypt and export all the accounts the user has added with one-click (albeit requires some security clearance – accounts added to password protected folders won’t be exported).
- One-Click Copy – Copy login id or account passwords with one click.
- Build-in Support Messaging System
- Overview – Get quick stats of the app performance.
- Maintenance Mode – Activate/Deactivate Maintenance Mode with one-click using custom messages.
- Update Manager – One-Click Tool for easy LaraPass Updates.
- Backup Manager – Take full system backups periodically (stored locally).
- Private Mode – You can choose between PUBLIC or PRIVATE Mode. Public Mode allows anyone to register new user accounts, in Private Mode only the Admin can register new Users.
- User Profiles – View, Change Email or Ban/Suspend Users.
- New Email Notifications – Users will get notified for: marking account for deletion, promoted/demoted, accounts exported, etc.
- Ability to Verify Support PIN when communicating with the User via Chat/Email, etc.
- Logs user’s ip, user agent, login time, logout time and also sends email on successfully login.
- Cookie Consent – Users will be asked to consent for storing cookies (in compliance of EU Laws).
- Update Application & Mailer Settings from the Admin Settings Page.
- Build-in Laravel Artisan Commands for Clearing Caches.
- Check for any latest LaraPass updates available with just one click.
- Admins can make quick announcement that is displayed on the dashboard itself.
- Custom Categories for Accounts.
- Custom Privacy & Terms Page
- Instant Search, Sort and Pagination of all Users.
- LaraPass Password Manager Source Code
- Documentation (Complete step by step docs)
- 6 Months Support
- Future Updates
- PHP 7.1.3 with ZIP Module
- Apache or Apache + NGINX
- MySQL or MariaDB
- SSH Access (Recommended)
- VPS or Dedicated Server (LaraPass is designed for and works best on a VPS. Do not use Shared Hosting if you are not familiar with the inner workings of Laravel. We will not provide support for Shared Hosting).
- Laravel PHP Framework
- Bootstrap 4
- Argon (by CreativeTim)
Demo InformationDemo URL : https://demo.larapass.net
Note: Some features like Backup, Maintenance Mode, 2-Step, etc are disabled in Demo.
Admin Account -
Username : admin
Password : larapass@admin
User Account -
Username : demo
Password : larapass@demo