Label v1.5 supports the latest WooCommerce (2.6+)
Label is a WooCommerce IOS App template, built exclusively for online shopping and it offers a great variety of options to customise the look and feel of the App. Label supports product views, multi-variation products, category searches + more.
Your Woocommerce store will 100% work with our app, if you’re new to IOS apps we are here to help you get started, we try to respond within 1 hour if you have queries.
Try the Label Store app for free to see how it works, download for free here
This is a full IOS app written in Swift 3 so you will be able to upload it with your AppleID account, Label comes with all the configuration files which just need dragging and dropping to your web server to hook up your Woocommerce store.
The App comes pre-installed with Stripe/Paypal, you can modify many aspects of Label within one config file!
App Features: Full support for IOS iPhone 9.1 + Stripe support Paypal support Apple Pay Support Custom transitions within views Persisting cart for users Order information for customers Search and filtering Product caching on the server
Device support: - iPhone 5 - iPhone 5s - iPhone 6 Plus - iPhone 6s - iPhone 6s Plus - iPhone 7 - iPhone 7 Plus - iPhone 8 - iPhone 8 Plus - iPhone X
App Orientation: - Portrait
Watch a preview here – https://youtu.be/rFVhhPU2muM
The sample images viewed in the live preview are for demo purposes only and are not included with your purchase.
Version – 1.5
- iPhone X Updates - Bug fixes
Version – 1.4
- Login/Registration (which uses the WP users table) - Presents shipping classes at the checkout for customers address to work out the shipping rate/class - VAT and taxable products now work at the checkout - Account View - Localization for multi-language (means you can change all the text in the app to a language of your choice) - WordPress plugin - Better product caching - Code structure changes - Bug fixes - Better memory management - Storyboard update for iPhone X
Version – 1.3
- Storyboard support for more devices - Currency change - LabelCore.swift Update - ApplePay integration - Bug fixes
Version – 1.2
- Newer networking class - More code documentation - Bug Fixes - Stripe integration
Version – 1.1
- Code Structure Changes - Performance updates - Bug Fixes
Version – 1.0
- Label First Release