Hi there, nice plugin,
1) Can you please tell me if it is possible to erase the signature option or to be able to upload or select from a dropdown the stamp we use ??
2) Can you please tell me if it is possible not to have the DUE DATE as a must have ?? ( let it in blanck to not to appear on the invoice )
3) Also, would be great to set the settings from somewhere in order to not to have to change after each invoice the settings once again for the next invoice.
4) And one of the best things you should implement is to have a dropdown for the logo in the invoice and be ablte to upload more logos in the backend and in the invoice just to choose the invoice logo we want and not to upload the same logo or other logos all over again ( think on a company that have different companies and each one has it’s own logo )
5) Also, take another look as a lot of characters don’t display well ( for example ñ,é,í,ú,ó,Ü, etc… )
6) And finally would be great to have the option to add more subtotals and not just have a fixed of 3 fields.
7) And would be great to be able to erase a product in the list in different order ( right now if we add 6 products and finally I want to earse the 3rd one, I will have to remove the other products that are below the one I want to erase and once again to add the product, instead it will be better each product to be able to be erased individually ) like this plugin does here: http://thecreatix.com/invoicer/preview/ and the same thing for the additional taxes.
I think these are all the bugs and improvements I can think of or at least that I would like to have
Is it possible to have them in a next update ?
Thank You for comments.
1) We will consider this change in my future update.
2) We will do this in my next update.
3) We will think on this and You can see this change on my database connected version which will be released soon.
4) You can see this change on my database connected version which will be released soon.
5) This plugin is not fully supported for all characters. As we found faulty characters, We are trying to resolve that characters.
6) We will consider this change in my future update.
7) We will consider this change in my future update.
We are trying our best to launch this changes in my next updates.
Wow, this would be great than as it would be a good and simple to use script for invoices. Let me know once you add this changes. Thanks
Thank you. Sure I will inform, once I will update version.
I have update the plugin and you may check now .. Thanks ..
I do not see the .htaccess file. Can you send it to me or are you able to edit the file on my server.
In your future update, will you have the option for users to pay for invoices via, PayPal, Stripe, Razor Pay or submit credit card details for offline processing? As will will you be creating an ADMIN section where you can turn “ON” and “OFF” features and or an option to pre-fill in our company LOGO and details and lock out company details in place? Another good idea is have the option to ADD a “Sales Rep” form field or drop-down menu. This would be a great feature for companies who have a team of commissioned Sales Reps who are submitting quotes.
Yes sure I will edit on your server. But can you please open a ticket via below URL.
For make changes I need your server details. And please send that information via ticket only.
Sorry we have not think really on payment option for offline processing. But We plan to put this feature in separate plugin. For this plugin we are not planning to add admin panel But we are going to add pre-fill company Logo and company details in future update of this plugin. For “Sales Rep” We have provide one field named “Extra Details” in that you can mention that value.
If you have any more question then feel free to ask.
I have uploaded my details yesterday? Any changes of getting your script to work on my site?
I already sent you email in ticket. Please reply on that so I can help you. Thanks
Thank you for the quick customer support. I appreciate all of your help in resolving this issue. I look forward in your next update.
Thank You. I have already release my update. Thank You..
Hi your script looks promising in allowing us to generate user friendly invoices. I had a couple of pre-sales questions that I wanted to run by you.
1. Does your system support taxation? I’m in Quebec, Canada where we have a provincial and a federal tax. The calculation is a bit unique compared to other countries and I wanted to see how it would work.
2. Does your system integrate with any type of online service like Stripe or Paypal? Ideally I’d love to have an interface where clients are sent an email with their invoice and a unique hashed URL that they can click on to issue a payment towards the invoice (simple payment page similar to http://demo.devinlewis.com/stripe-terminal/)
3. If it does support email sending does it work with SMTP server settings instead of the default php sendmail (we use google apps and enjoy the high delivery rate).
4. When an invoice is generated and digitally signed does it log all pertaining data surrounding the transaction (IP, time, etc…).
Thank you for comment.
1. Can you provide me sample calculation ? You can test and check existing calculation via this URL: ( http://kinginvoice.thewebking.in/ )
2. No this plugin is not integrate with any payment. But If you want to send any payment link then you can put link in message. And you have to manage payment manually because system will not track that payment happened or not?
3. Yes my email is supporting SMTP but you have to change SMTP setting in function.
4. In this plugin we are not storing IP or date-time when Signature. We will provide this feature in our separate plugin with database.
There is no utf-8 support on this, I need polish letters in that before purchasing
We are not providing fully support of other language but can you please provide me list of character which you are facing problem so I can try to solve if possible.
It will be a ? b c ? d e ? f g h i j k l ? m n ? o ó p r s ? t u w y z ? ?
A ? B C ? D E ? F G H I J K L ? M N ? O Ó P R S ? T U W Y Z ? ?
Its the full alphabet
I can not see your character here .. You can see here ??
even this site doesnt supply utf8 LOL rip
in this there is lots of support in my plugin .. but I know may be some are not supported ..
Your script looks really nice.
Is it possible to install this script in a subfolder? When i try i get an error 404 Not Found..
Yes it possible in sub folder as well. Have create sub-domain or you are accessing directly? If you are using without creating sub-domain then you have to add that folder name in ”.htaccess” file. E.G. line no 22.. RewriteBase /your-folder-name/
If you don’t understand then give me your domain URL and ftp detail so I will do it for you ..
It works Thank u! Can u tell me if there will be an database feature in the future to change / reuse old invoices or products.
OK great.. Thank You .. We are making database base product as well but that we will separate product..
We are not planing to add database feature in this product..
Once again thank you .. Please give us review .. Thank You ..
hmm okey Tooo bad… I’ll make a review any moment.
Don’t once we made database product I will share link you will surely like that one also .. We have to take care who don’t have database access so we made this product .. Anyway thank you
Very good i’m very exited to have that one also
Hi there again, I see that you have made some changes but still there are these:
1) Also, would be great to set the settings from somewhere in order to not to have to change after each invoice the settings once again for the next invoice.
Or at least not o refresh the BILLING FROM ( it would be great that the BILLING FROM to have the option to add from a saved dropdown so this way we can have saved 2-3 companies and not to enter their details all over again )
2) Also, take another look as a lot of characters don’t display well ( for example ñ,é,í,ú,ó,Ü, etc… ) ( BILLING FROM or BILLING TO TITLES in spanish character problems
3) And finally would be great to have the option to add more subtotals and not just have a fixed of 3 fields.
4) And would be great to be able to erase a product in the list in different order ( right now if we add 6 products and finally I want to earse the 3rd one, I will have to remove the other products that are below the one I want to erase and once again to add the product, instead it will be better each product to be able to be erased individually ) like this plugin does here: http://thecreatix.com/invoicer/preview/ and the same thing for the additional taxes.
Thank You for your comment.. We will think on this and try to apply in next update.
Would be nice to allow adsense on the sides or something so we can make some money on these invoices if people want to make their own invoice website.
OK we will keep in our mind in next update if possible ..
When you get it done please let meknow and I will purchase.
OK sure I will let you know ..
Hy. I have pre sale questions:
-the products is stored in a database?
-can you add autosuggest for name products?
-it s easily to customise the invoice template(for ex if i want to add a column or a description product)?
-are you available for hire work for few customisations?
No there is not any database connect. You can customize by your self if you have idea regarding PHP code. No I am not available for you modification code
Hello! Are you available for script modifications?
No I am not available for you modification code
Hello I want to know if the interface is translate by french ?
Sorry for late reply. I am not sure what you are asking. But most of thing translate.
Greetings, Does it support Hebrew Language?
Hi. Anyone with the link can create an invoice correct? Is the information being stored? Lets say I upload logo, then tomorrow someone else access the link and uploads a logo, is that info stored? Thanks
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $8.50