Kids Memory Tiles is an addictive memory training game made in Unity3D. This Unity3D game template has 100 levels with different themes.
See all the monkey tile squares and then find the correct ones to train your brain. This game is addictive and challenging. Use your brain to remember all the hidden monkey squares behind the empty colored squares and find all of them one by one.
This memory training game will keep the player entertained for hours. Kids Memory Tiles is puzzling and challenging game to pass your time. Exercise your brain with the most puzzling game.
- Unity3D 5.6.3 or Higher
- Supported for both Android as well as iOS Platforms
- Contains 100 Levels with different coloured themes: blue, purple, brown, red, green
- Integrated with ADMOB and super simple to setup Admob details
- Easy, Medium and Hard challenging levels
- Ready to release on Google Play Store, iOS App Store or any other stores.
- Unity3D game template is super simple to setup and Reskin
- Nice graphics assets
- Sound Assets included along with SoundManager.cs source code.
- Well documented source code with comments and very easy to understand the source code.
- Brain teaser game.
- Full Developer support
INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO SETUP PROJECT:
1.) Open Unity3D 5.6.3 or Higher
2.) Import KidsMemoryTiles Unity5_3_4.unitypackage in Unity3D.
3.) Switch the project to Android Platform or iOS Platform. Go to File -> Build Settings -> Select “Android” or “iOS” -> Click on Switch platform.
4.) Game has been developed in PORTRAIT MODE. Go to File-> Build Settings -> Player Settings -> Resolution and Presentation -> Set Default Orientation as “Portrait”.
5.) Go to File -> Build Settings -> Drag and drop all scenes located in Scenes folder into Build Settings window(build in scene) – main Menu scene as first scene in priority.
6.) Now Play the game from Main Menu.
7.) That’s it.