Full HD video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzUt9ZfS9wU
Everything you see you get
Kamikaze Bird Blast is a mobile game developed for android platform whose main objective is to control a bird so it can collect power-ups and points. Player needs to watch out for the incoming bombs that explode after a short time, making game more engaging and challenging at the same time. The app is fully scalable and all of its assets (graphics and sounds) are included in the project. Moreover, ad display has already been incorporated. The app supports the most popular ad networks on the market, namely AdMob and Chartboost. Supported ad formats include: banner, interstitial, and more apps. A non-ad version of the game have also been included.
You need to have Adobe Flash CS6/CC or Animate CC installed on your PC (you can get a 30-day trial from adobe’s website). A detailed guide with screenshots will explain where you need to click in order to export the project to the android .apk file.
- Unique and beautiful cartoony graphics (all assets included)
- Background music and sounds (all assets included)
- Animated elements of the interface
- Google Play and Amazon
- Supported ad providers include AdMob and Chartboost (supported ad formats: banner, app wall, interstitial)
- Fully scalable content
- More, Rate, Exit buttons
- 2 versions (one with ads, the other without them)
- Scalable UI
- Step by step guide for beginners
- Android: Air, Flash, Animate support
- Compatible platforms: Android