Junk Punk is a simpler version of the popular freerunning game for iOS, also called Junk Punk.
This is the perfect starting point for any freerunning game, and provides thorough comments and easy access to reskinning and basic modification.
We do not require you to change the graphics, so you can use the included graphics in your release.
It is however recommended to change them, or at least create your own title screens and try your best to differentiate your game from the others out there.
- Exclusively done with SpriteKit
- One-touch gameplay
- Procedurally generated buildings, so they’re difference each time
- Powerups (currently just one, Double Jump)
- Commented, in-depth instructions for setup and code
- Full iAd and RevMob support
- Full Flurry support
- Rate-This-App prompt (with Appirater)
- Full GameCenter support
- Full Social Media Support (Facebook, Twitter) with embedded screenshots
- In-App Purchases (ad-removal)
- iPhone 5/5S wide screen support
- Universal app (iOS 7+, including preliminary iOS 8 support)
DocumentationDocumentation is provided with the purchase, but an up-to-date version is always available online here.
- Fixed ads appearing even after an in-app purchase
- Fixed issues with restarting the game after coming back from background mode
- Fixed the game getting stuck while restoring purchase or purchasing ads.
- Added support for pausing the game, so the game doesn’t continue in the background. Unpausing will reset the game (for now), proper pause/continue will be implemented later.
- Fixed both iAd and RevMob hiding their banners when an ad could not be loaded.
- Added all icon sizes to the new Icon folder, including a 1024×1024 version of the icon.
- Fixed ads not disappearing after purchasing ad removal (or restoring purchases)
- Tested that in-app purchases do indeed work properly
- Added separate launch images
- Removed extra app icons
- Updated RevMob framework (tested, works)
- Added a Restore Purchases-button
- Resized the Remove Ads-button
- Further improved iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ support
- Buildings now have a random width
- Building generation has been tweaked, so there are no impossible jumps
- Added a Powerup (Double Jump), which randomly spawns and expires on it’s own
- Full iOS 8 support
- Further optimized for iPads