‘Jumpa’ is a an avoider game where the player ascends the platforms and avoids the enemy blocks. As time passes by (every 10 seconds) the player speeds up, making the ascent harder. The player must avoid the enemy by pressing (mouse/touch) either the small jump button (which allows the player to jump over the enemy) or the large jump button (which allows the player to jump up to the next platform). The platforms self destruct after time, so the player must not hang around on the same platform for too long, or the platform self destructs and the player falls to their doom!
The players progress is recorded and their best attempt is kept on record. If the player completes the game they are greeted by a ticker tape ending and their best time is displayed. So even if the game is completed, they can still try to beat their best time.
Jumpa is compatible with mobile, ios and Android as well as desktop.
The Game has been developed with Phaser desktop and mobile HTML 5 framework. (http://phaser.io/) and only requires a text editor to simply edit the level json file.
- Mobile and Desktop ready
- Json level file. Add more platforms to increase difficulty!
- Mouse and touch control
- Game complete ticker tape animation
- Random game colour changer
- Best platform reached, last platform reached and end of game time recorded
- Highly customisable (graphics, sound fx’s, platforms)
- Sound Fx’s
- Source code edit with any text editor
- Json level file
- Documentation, which explains how to edit/add more platforms and enemies