The best WordPress plugin for Travel Agencies.
JT Travel Booking is a WordPress plugin that gives you the option to create modern and responsive lists with travel destinations that users can check in order to book their favorite trip using the booking form they can find on every destination’s page.
How it worksUsing JT Travel Booking, you can add a new destination with the following info:
- Trip’s image, title, number of days, periods and transportation
- Departure dates
- The cost of the trip
- Google Maps
- General info such as available hotels, provisions, daily program and booking info
The plugin also includes a booking form that end users can use in order to book their favorite trip. When a user books a trip, the site’s admin receive an email with their booking info.
You can find more info on how this plugin works here.
We are here to help you solve any problems that are related to this item. You can get access to support using one of the following ways:
- Register on our website and submit a ticket. For more info, you can visit our FAQs page.
- Leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an email. Don’t forget to include the order number that you can find on the invoice you got from Envato.
Please, feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
DocumentationWe provide both online and offline documentations (in HTML format) in order to access it easily anytime. You can find the documentations of all our items on our website.
In order to build this widget, we used:
Version 5.2.0 – 19 October 2017
- NEW: Now you can change the slug "destinations_list" to something else - UPDATE: Improved booking form - UPDATE: Improved "Bookings" page (for admins)
Version 5.1.1 – 4 October 2017
- FIX: Fixed "Warnings" in the Settings page - FIX: CSS bug fixes
Version 5.1.0 – 30 August 2017
- NEW: Enable/Disable email notification - NEW: Enable/Disable customer's notification - NEW: Send customers custom message after booking - UPDATE: Updated "Settings" page - UPDATE: Updated "Add New" destination page - FIX: Bug fixes with enqueued CSS and JS files
Version 5.0.1 – 25 August 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes on widgets - FIX: Bug fixes on "Settings" page - FIX: Bug fixes on RTL CSS Code
Version 5.0.0 – 18 August 2017
- NEW: Admins can check the bookings using the new "Bookings" page - NEW: 1 new page style is now available - NEW: 4 new widget styles are now available - NEW: Set short info's number of characters on the "JT Destinations" widget
Version 4.0.0 – 10 July 2017
- NEW: “Search Destinations” widget with “Search results” page is now available
Version 3.2.0 – 29 June 2017
- NEW: Agency's info field - NEW: 2 new widget styles are now available - UPDATE: New "Settings" Page - FIX: Bug fixes
Version 3.1.2 – 29 May 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes
Version 3.1.1 – 26 May 2017
- NEW: Rename/Change all strings of the plugin on the front page - FIX: Bug fixes on shortcode, widget and the single page of every destination
Version 3.1.0 – 21 May 2017
- NEW: Rename/Change default text of the plugin on the front page - FIX: Empty sections are now hidden by default - FIX: Bug fixes on destination's single page
Version 3.0.0 – 16 May 2017
- NEW: 1 new widget style is now available - NEW: 1 new single page style is now available - NEW: Settings Page - NEW: Photo Gallery with up to 6 photos - NEW: Add a video for every destination with a URL to an MP4 file or embed code
Version 2.1.0 – 11 April 2017
- NEW: All widget styles are now available for the shortcode - UPDATE: New documentation file
Version 2.0.1 – 31 March 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes on destination's page (the update fixes some problems with form submission that were found on version 2.0.0)
Version 2.0.0 – 27 March 2017
- NEW: Use the new shortcode in order to display your destinations everywhere on your site - NEW: 1 new style is now available - FIX: Bug fixes - UPDATE: New documentation file
Version 1.2.0 – 14 March 2017
- NEW: 2 new styles are now available
Version 1.1.2 – 6 February 2017
- FIX: Problems while sending the email with booking info is now resolved - FIX: Bug fixes on JT Destinations widget
Version 1.1.1 – 3 February 2017
- FIX: Problems while updating destination's info are now resolved
Version 1.1.0 – 24 January 2017
- NEW: 2 new widget styles are now available - NEW: RTL Support - NEW: Plugin is now fully translatable
- Initial Release