Create amazing and powerful profiles for your staff or team.
JT Staff Profiles is a WordPress plugin that lets you create a profile for every member of your staff or team with basic info about their studies, skills, interests and more.
All widget styles and the users’ pages are responsive and the plugin fully supports RTL languages. Also, you can add a list with your staff’s profiles everywhere on your WordPress site by using the included shortcode.
It comes with 10 widget styles and it is fully compatible with WordPress 4.5 and newer versions.
High Quality Support
We are here to help you solve any problems that are related to this item. You can get access to support using one of the following ways:
- Register on our website and submit a ticket. For more info, you can visit our FAQs page.
- Leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an email. Don’t forget to include the order number that you can find on the invoice you got from Envato.
Please, feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
DocumentationWe provide both online and offline documentations (in HTML format) in order to access it easily anytime. You can find the documentations of all our items on our website.
In order to build this widget, we used:
The videos on the live demo are from the user StockHunter.
Version 3.0.1 – 12 July 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes
Version 3.0.0 – 21 June 2017
- NEW: 2 new widget styles are now available - NEW: 1 new profile page style is now available - UPDATE: Brand new "Settings" page - FIX: Bug fixes in the CSS code
Version 2.0.1 – 24 April 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes on profile's single page
Version 2.0.0 – 19 April 2017
- NEW: Users can create and edit their profile from the frontend - NEW: Users can add their video (with URL to MP4 file or with Embed code) - NEW: Users can create a photo gallery with up to 8 photos - NEW: Availability hours with "Make an appointment" form - NEW: "Settings" page (You can define the sections you want to display and change or translate frontend texts to your language) - NEW: 3 new widget styles are now available - UPDATE: New documentation file is now available
Version 1.0.0 – 8 April 2017
- Initial Release