Showcase your posts using one of the 45+ styles in a modern and responsive way.
JT Posts Showcase is a WordPress widget that lets you showcase your posts in a modern and responsive way. You can select between 45+ styles including lists, slidesets or grids and it is fully compatible with WordPress 4.5 and newer versions.
View it in action
JT Posts Showcase is used in our MagicMag theme for WordPress. You can check it here and view it in action!
We are here to help you solve any problems that are related to this item. You can get access to support using one of the following ways:
- Register on our website and submit a ticket. For more info, you can visit our FAQs page.
- Leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an email. Don’t forget to include the order number that you can find on the invoice you got from Envato.
Please, feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
DocumentationWe provide both online and offline documentations (in HTML format) in order to access it easily anytime. You can find the documentations of all our items on our website.
- Compatible with WordPress 4.5 and newer versions
- 45+ styles available
- 5 style types: Lists, Grids, Slidesets, Slideshows and Sliders
- Responsive Design
- Display posts from a custom post type
- Choose to display post’s date, number of comments and/or category
- Easy to use
- Online and offline documentation files in HTML format
- High Quality Support
In order to build this widget, we used:
Version 1.4.0 – 10 July 2017
- NEW: 6 new widget styles are now available
Version 1.3.1 – 6 February 2017
- NEW: 4 new styles are now available (List 2, Grid with overlay, Grid with large image 2, Slider with opacity 2)
Version 1.3.0 – 24 January 2017
- NEW: RTL Support - NEW: Widget is now fully translatable - FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.2.3 – 21 January 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.2.2 – 19 January 2017
- NEW: 2 new styles are now available
Version 1.2.1 – 10 January 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.2.0 – 21 December 2016
- NEW: 2 new style types available: Slideshows and Sliders - NEW: 2 new styles available (Default Slideshow and Default Slider)
Version 1.1.0 – 6 December 2016
- NEW: Display posts from a custom post type - NEW: 3 new grid styles - FIX: CSS bug fixes - UPDATE: Updated documentation file
Version 1.0.0 – 1 December 2016
- Initial Release