Showcase your projects using one of the 11 styles in a modern and responsive way.
JT Portfolio is a WordPress plugin that lets you create a list with your projects and display them in a modern and responsive way. You can choose between 12 styles and it is fully compatible with WordPress 4.5 and newer versions.
NEW: Now you can add unlimited projects using the new “Projects” page and display them using the brand new widget called “JT Projects”. The old “JT Portfolio” widget is still available.
We are here to help you solve any problems that are related to this item. You can get access to support using one of the following ways:
- Register on our website and submit a ticket. For more info, you can visit our FAQs page.
- Leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an email. Don’t forget to include the order number that you can find on the invoice you got from Envato.
Please, feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
DocumentationWe provide both online and offline documentations (in HTML format) in order to access it easily anytime. You can find the documentations of all our items on our website.
In order to build this widget, we used:
Version 2.0.0 – 10 February 2017
- NEW: Now you can add unlimited projects using the new "Projects" page - NEW: A new widget (JT Projects) to display your projects is now available
Version 1.1.1 – 28 January 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes on responsive design
Version 1.1.0 – 23 January 2017
- NEW: RTL Support - NEW: Widget is now fully translatable - FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.0.6 – 22 January 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.0.5 – 19 January 2017
- NEW: 1 new style is now available
Version 1.0.4 – 10 January 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.0.3 – 4 January 2017
- FIX: PHP Bug fixes (file: jt-portfolio.php)
Version 1.0.2 – 26 December 2016
- NEW: 1 new style - NEW: Now you can add up to 12 projects - FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 – 21 December 2016
- NEW: 1 new style
Version 1.0.0 – 15 December 2016
- Initial Release