Create modern and responsive lists with events in a few minutes with JT Event Calendar.
JT Event Calendar is a WordPress plugin that lets you create a list with events including title, some info, the location, the date and a link in a modern and responsive way. You can select between 7 styles including lists or grids and it is fully compatible with WordPress 4.5 and newer versions.
This version comes with some new features and a few changes (check the changelog). So, if you use an older version, please read the documentation file before updating to the new version!
High Quality Support
We are here to help you solve any problems that are related to this item. You can get access to support using one of the following ways:
- Register on our website and submit a ticket. For more info, you can visit our FAQs page.
- Leave a comment on this page.
- Send us an email. Don’t forget to include the order number that you can find on the invoice you got from Envato.
Please, feel free to contact us and we will reply as soon as possible.
DocumentationWe provide both online and offline documentations (in HTML format) in order to access it easily anytime. You can find the documentations of all our items on our website.
In order to build this widget, we used:
The videos on the live demo are from the user StockHunter.
Version 3.2.0 – 19 April 2017
- NEW: Add video with URL or Embed Code - NEW: Create photo gallery with up to 8 photos - FIX: Bug fixes on event's single page - FIX: CSS Bug fixes
Version 3.1.0 – 10 April 2017
- NEW: All widget styles are now available as shortcode styles - UPDATE: New documentation file
Version 3.0.0 – 31 March 2017
Please, read documentation file before updating to the new version!
- NEW: Single page for every event - NEW: New fields are now available (Time, Map, Video, Info and Ticket Prices) - NEW: Events can be displayed in every page using the brand new shortcode - NEW: Display events from a specific month (using the shortcode) - NEW: "Settings" page - NEW: Select event's date format - NEW: 1 new widget style is now available - FIX: Events are now ordered based on the month - FIX: Bug fixes - UPDATE: New documentation file
Version 2.2.0 – 14 March 2017
- NEW: 1 new style is now available
Version 2.1.0 – 20 February 2017
- NEW: All events are now ordered based on the "Start Date/Time" field - NEW: 3 new widget styles are now available - NEW: Display events from a specific category or from all categories
Version 2.0.0 – 3 February 2017
- NEW: Now you can add unlimited events - NEW: Add events using the new "Events" page (Custom Post Type) - NEW: New widget to display your events
Version 1.1.1 – 28 January 2017
- FIX: Bug fixes on responsive design
Version 1.1.0 – 23 January 2017
- NEW: RTL Support - NEW: Widget is now fully translatable - FIX: Bug fixes
Version 1.0.1 – 21 January 2017
- NEW: 3 new styles are now available - FIX: CSS bug fixes
Version 1.0.0 – 13 January 2017
- Initial Release