This is a jQuery content scroller with lightbox. The scroll bar/indexes and directional buttons allow for easy navigation of your gallery. Slide click can either open the included lightbox or a regular link. The scroller can also be responsive and it’s fully configurable through the plugin’s parameters.
- Horizontal or vertical orientation available.
- Responsive mode available.
- Slides can contain image, flash, iframe, ajax, and inline content.
- Configurable number of slides visible per scroll.
- Can turn auto rotation on/off. Auto play can be paused by mouseover, scroller’s interaction, or play button.
- Image position mode available, including center, fit to screen, fill to screen, or stretch.
- Configurable text caption, including positioning inside/outside and top/bottom.
- Captions allow for html description, including embedding links.
- Able to add unlimited number of slides.
- Use scroll bar is draggable to its nearest position. Also, scroll bar’s track is clickable.
- Alternatively, use the indexes instead of scroll bar for navigation.
- Can set slides in random order.
- Lightbox’s image rotation is available.
- Lightbox can be used seperately by itself as a standalone plugin without the scroller.
- Lightbox is fully controllable by keyboard press and mousewheel scroll.
- Lightbox is automatically positioned and fitted accordingly to browser window.