Looking for a simple contact form that has nice, user friendly validation? You’ve found it.
Powered by jQuery and PHPMailer
Live DemoCheck out the live demo by visiting this link: Demo
- jQuery animation for validation rules (have a look on the Demo).
- Smart validation so no page reload! Saves bandwidth.
- Field specific validation, phone requires numbers, email requires a valid email format etc.
- Mobile Responsive
- Anti spam measures (captcha) to deter spam emails. Easy to read.
- Very easy to implement into an existing HTML or PHP web page. ‘Plug in and Play’ – Simply change the email address and place on your page.
- Thank you message animation on submission.
- Error message animation without reloading the page on submission attempt.
- Customise the HTML email message that is sent
- User support where possible
GD Library (if you want the captcha ability)
FreeType Support* (if you want the captcha ability)
* It is possible to have the captcha working without FreeType with a very small modification.
Ask for helpPlease feel free to contact me via CodeCanyon or email at email@example.com. Alternatively I’m always on Twitter to help out.
Changes17/05/2018 – EasyForm back up to date! Massive overhaul and clean up, documentation update
22/12/2014 – Support for multiple emails, documentation update
08/12/2013 – Removed typos, Slight location fix to image.php, Removed duplicate ‘Contacted by’ from submit.php
18/09/2013 – New theme, Responsive CSS, Cleaned code
05/07/2013 – Bugfix for Internet Explorer, FAQ
01/07/2013 – Revamped the support documents to help users install