- V1.2 – Improving the three-tier architecture of the application (Account: demo_editor/demo_editor OR demo_user/demo_user) Examples of Tests : The Simpsons – TOEFL Exam – Java Programmer
- V1.1 – Using a php back-end to manage the script.
DocumentationYou can view the documentation by following this link: Documentation
- Users informations (name, email, score, results) can be stored in a database
- Secure and easy to use backend
- High scores chart with multiple types
- Display explanation after answering a question
- A generator which allows you to manage your tests
- Explanation for each question
- The correct answers are not clear in the source code
- Multiple tests on the same page
- Unlimited subjects, questions and answers
- Random questions and answers
- The option of using a number of questions among those randomly available
- Support HTML (images, video, audio …) in descriptions
- Counter with a time per question
- Customizable progress bar
- A user form that sends the name and email to a server if the form is first displayed, otherwise, if the form is displayed last it will also send the score and explanations
- Return to the previous question
- Display answers at the bottom of questions or beside them
- Availability of two options for calculating the score : default (correct +1, no answer or wrong answer +0) Advanced (correct +1, no response +0, wrong answer -1)
- The score can be displayed by using the percentage or by using the number of correct questions on the total of questions
- “Try again” option if the answer is wrong with a defined number of attempts
- Simple integration of sharing buttons each with a different message
- All texts are editable in the generator without changing the script code
- You can use different animations for questions, the progress bar and the counter
- Answers may have three different types: text, checkbox and radio
- A question can have an unlimited number of possible answers
- Each question may have a different value compared to other questions of the same test
- You can set the number of answers that you want by line
- If you want to start a video “youtube only” automatically before starting the counter you just have to activate the “auto start” option, then the video will start and pausing will be deactivated.
- Other configuration options
- Version 1.2.1
- New documentation.
- Installation wizard for the API.
- Version 1.2
- Separating the browser part and the server using a REST API.
- Version 1.1
- Adding a backend to manage tests informations.