Build deeper connections with Customers. Manage your support team easier. Report all activities your Support Team.
Note: JiveIM is not a Script. It is a web application. To deploy JiveIM, you should have some basic permissions on your server: open Ports, install JDK, update Proxy (Nginx). So, you should use at least a VPS to run JiveIM. If you use shared host, please ask your shared host supplier about requisites.
- Low Cost: No monthly fee. Just one fee time for life.
- Cross-Domain Support: Integrate JiveIM Widget on Multi Domains.
- Real-Time: Keep your connection with customers maximum speed.
- Huge Support Team: Growth up Operator without limitation for Support Team.
- Offline messages: Keep track Client’s Quesitons even you are not online.
- Typing Insight: Agent can see the visitor typing a chat message in real time.
- Chat History: Search unlimited past Conversation.
- Concurrent Chats: It depends on capabilities of Support Team.
- SSL Encryption: Your conversations are ensured out Internet.
- CronJobs: Automated Jobs notify Guest about idle conversation. Make conversation be completed if over time to live.
- Operator Info: Create Trust between Operator and visitors by using real Operator Information. This will boost customer engagement.
- Sound notifications: Sound alert per compatible action.
- Chat Transcript: Share Chat Transcript to someone.
- Visitor Information: See your visitors’ City, Country, referring and Current page, Hostname, Operating System, Browser type and Version, User Agent.
- Visitor Note: Keep track some thing else about visitor.
- Widget Layout: Maximum customize the customer-facing chat box.
- Canned Message (Shortcuts): Simple Shortcuts but Speed up your Chats (2016-01-28)
- Multilingual: Be friendly mother tongue for Widget (2016-02-24)
- Visitor Banning: Ban specific IP addresses to avoid spam (2016-03-01)
- Chat Rating: Allows visitors to rate their chat experience (2016-04-13)
- Chat Transfer: Transfer the Chat between other Operators (2016-04-20)
- Basic Reports: What happen in your Customer supporting (2016-05-12)
- Visitor List: Review active, incoming, idle visitors (2016-10-06)
- Java: Application was developed by Java Programming Language. So, you can deploy JiveIM on Mac OS 10.x, Windows 8-10, Linux (CentOS 6-7, Ubuntu 12-15). It requires a minimum JDK/JRE version 1.8.
- Database: MySQL 5.0+ is a primary database was used for JiveIM.
SocketIO primarily uses the WebSocket protocol with polling as a fallback option.
- AJAX long polling.
- Nginx: Proxy server.
- SSL Encryption: Setup SSL through Nginx.
- HTTP access control: Applicaiton runs with HTTP access control. So, you don’t care about issue CORS when integrate Widget in any domain.
- Browser: Only use WebSocket option. So, Support from browser version: +IE 10, +Firefox 11, +Chrome 16, +Opera 12.1, +Safari 7.
- Browser: Support almost popular browsers: +IE 8, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari and Mobile’s browsers.
- JiveIM use VertX, Netty of Java. The famous programming language. But require only 200Mb – 1024Mb RAM to run. So, you can buy a very cheap VPS to run JiveIM smoothly.
- JiveIM Team deployed JiveIM + MariaDB on VPSDime. But only use 450 Mb of system and very low CPU. And, we tested on Vultr, DigitalOcean, Google Engine, Amazon Web Service.
- JiveIM use High Performance library in core. Quote “To stress test the solution we run 30 000 simultaneous websocket clients and managed to peak at total of about 140 000 messages per second with less than 1 second average delay.”
- JiveIM has high scalability architecture. So, If you are enterprise, or you have many websites. JiveIM is a best choice .
- You need more features in furture. JiveIM Team can help you do it. We will use Redis/Memcached, Solr (Fulltext Search), JGroups, Message Service (ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ),... to upgrade you system can run multi JiveIM instances to load balancing. Even you want to integrate with your system, application on Mobile, Web.
Updates– Release 1.7 (Date time: 2016-10-06 7:20:54 +07:00)
+ Re-design section Visitor List.
+ Visitor Path at right bar in Backend Chat Box.
+ Update layout to display Rating on ChatBox.
+ Change logic Export Transcript.
+ Change local CDN.
+ Fix Bugs.
– Release 1.6.1 (Date time: 2016-06-01 16:03:54 +07:00)
+ Fix bug display Browser & OS icons at History section.
+ Fix bug display flag (transform text to lowercase).
– Release 1.6 (Date time: 2016-05-12 14:07:57 +07:00)
+ Basic Reports: What happen in your Customer supporting
– Release 1.5 (Date time: 2016-04-19 14:31:17 +07:00)
+ Chat Transfer: Transfer the Chat between other Operators
– Release 1.4.2 (Date time: 2016-04-13 15:28:10 +07:00)
+ Chat Rating: Allows visitors to rate their chat experience
> Fix bug display flags in Chat History part
> Fix bug wrong message display when load ChatBox
> Customize confirmation box when Create New Session
> Improve performance
– Release 1.4.1 (Date time: 2016-03-01 10:40:02 +07:00)
+ Visitor Banning: Ban specific IP addresses to avoid spam.
– Release 1.4 (Date time: 2016-02-23 21:48:02 +07:00)
+ Multilingual: Be friendly mother tongue for Widget.
– Release 1.3 (Date time: 2016-01-28 22:07:11 +07:00)
+ Canned Message (Shortcuts): Simple Shortcuts but Speed up your Chats.
+ Enhance performance.
– Release 1.2.1 (Date time: 2015-12-06 21:19:27 +07:00)
+ Update Database Schema.
+ Fix bug database support MySQL 5.0+
+ Add script install-jiveim.sh (Install JiveIM on new VPS). The script was tested on CentOS 6/7 and MariaDB 10.1
– Release 1.2 (Date time: 2015-11-28 16:13:32 +07:00)
+ Fix bugs.
+ Update layouts.
+ Change database structure.