How easy is it to reskin? What images can be changed?
It’s very easy, you need change images in xcasets file. Game have documentation, it has information about reskin.
Jelly doesn’t behave like that when dropped…
It will be very difficult to play. But they can become springing if you change just one parameter.
scales poorly for iPad with item drop too close to the ones already on screen. Also, once you pass more than 3 dropped items, if you tap the screen fast enough the game carries on (iPhone and iPad) – easy to score over 100 before the game ends.
I fix it in next update
Share screen is just a black picture
Any answers at all? Share screen problems (displays black snapshot) and general game play issues
Check your mail please! Help me make it easier
See settings of game
When I tap on the Share button at the end of the game the app crashes!
Send to review fixed version
Is there a live version in the store to try?
Only video preview, sorry
1. How can I increase total number of jelly types. Currently there are 3 types. Say I want to have 10 types. How do I do that ?
2. I dont want the jelly to shake when dropped. How do I stop the shaking effect ?
3. How do I change the fonts for menu text, scores etc ?
4. When pressed over a button, the icon image is gone and white circle stays in background. This effect is there for all buttons. I dont want this white circle effect after button press. How do I remove it.
5. If I want to do something after a successful jelly drop where should I do it in the code ?
I have purchased the code. Answers to the above questions will be much appreciated.
1. See Jelly class func getRandomTexture()
2. See also see jelly class in func setPhysicBody, remove code after comment
3. See GlobalSetting.swift, it have value «fontNameInGame», change it
4. You need change pressed Images, see it in images xcasets.
5. See endGame func in GameScene
Also see readMe file, it have link to documentation.
Hi, Can I buy now this one? Is there any bug or Xcode version problem?
Yes, you can buy it. All it’s work)
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work