This jQuery plugin provides a zero-configuration color picker, compatible with all modern browsers. It lets the user select a color, either in the intuitive HSL (hue, saturation, lightness) color space or in the classic RGB (red, green, blue).
- Highly configurable.
- Mobile friendly.
- Easily themable using only CSS.
- Option to choose between two color spaces, with additional transparency (alpha channel) support.
- Smooth animations, with graceful degradation in older browsers.
- Picks up color of placeholder element, if no initial color is given.
- No bitmap graphics; scales perfectly to any resolution.
- Outstanding performance. Dragging the slider handles will never feel janky.
- Comes with full documentation and runnable examples of all features.
- Tiny size, under 12kb in total.