Monetize your site with your users’ CPU power with this clean and simple premium plugin for Wordpress.
- Threads: The number of threads the miner should start with. The default is 0 (navigator.hardwareConcurrency), i.e. the number of CPU cores available on the user’s computer..
- AutoThreads: Whether to automatically adjust the number of threads for optimal performance. This feature is experimental. The default is false..
- Throttle: The fraction of time that threads should be idle. The default is 0..
- ForceASMJS: If true, the miner will always use the asm.js implementation of the hashing algorithm. If false, the miner will use the faster WebAssembly version if supported and otherwise fall back to asm.js. The default is false..
- Site Key (public): The site key has to be specified for all client side operations in the browser ..
- Secret Key (private): The secret key can be used for communication from your server to ours through the HTTP API.
- Notification message: Be upfront with your users, tell them what’s going on and why you implemented the miner. In our experience, your users will understand and maybe even make an effort to leave the miner running for longer durations.
- Authenticated users: Start mining only for authenticated users.
- Block on mobile devices: The miner will not be started on mobile devices. You should realize that this does not detect mobile phones specifically, as tablets are considered mobile devices.
- Simple Miner UI: The main miner will not start automatically and you will need to use the custom “Simple Miner UI” widget.
- Please leave a message using this contact form and we will get back to you!
- New option to stop the miner for registered users.
- New feature to display the notification message only one time.
- Add Multisite support.
- New widget to allow visitors stop/start the miner.
- Fix PHP Notice messages.
- New option to start/stop mining only for authenticated users.
- New feature to block/allow the miner on mobile devices.
- New support for old PHP versions <= 5.3.
- Notification message added