Ivory Shop is an eCommerce application made 100% in Android. The app is easy to use for your own eCommerce mobile application.
Looking for a backend for this great template? Look no further: https://codecanyon.net/item/ivory-admin-panel-laravel-cms/21163851 .
Changelogv. 2.2.2 – February 15, 2018
- Made the application fully compatible with Ivory Admin Panel ( https://codecanyon.net/item/ivory-admin-panel-laravel-cms/21163851 )
- Added minor fixes.
- Added PayPal direct payment integration.
- Added minor fixes.
- Added PayWithPayPal button in PaymentScreen.
- Added Skip Registration button in LoginScreen.
- Fixed Focus issues in DeliveryScreen.
v. 2.1.1 – April 28, 2017
- Added Stripe’s CardInputWidget fixes.
- Fixed issues regarding the Pay On Delivery option.
- Updated Docs.
- Fixed app size.
- Added Stripe payment integration.
- Fixed issue in FavoritesScreen.
- Implemented autocomplete for sign-in fields when the user creates a new account.
General View PageExplore all the clothes, shoes, and accessories with the option to narrow down your search by main categories, price and newest products added.
Favorite ListCreate your personal wishlist by adding the items that ou love in the favorites list.
Single Product ViewDetailed view of a product, where you can pick the size, color and the quantity, and to add it to the shopping cart.
CartReview your shopping cart and proceed to Checkout.
Login and register viewYou can login and register to access your favorites and shop.
Additional InformationThe current array we use for the list of products is a local raw/json file, please read the documentation file (PDF) provided as a part of the package you purchased. It contains all the information you may need to modify the app to your suiting.
You will need to change that raw/json file or even better parse a remote JSON file that you would generate from your own backend/server. It’s important to make sure that you have the array mapped to work with the app or modify the app to work with your own desired structured based on your backend. Please refer to the documentation for more details.
Lastly, we added Stripe, so you can process payments for the app with client’s Credit cards. Also, we’ve added Paypal as an alternative payment method.