Someone is trying to pretend in behalf of us. We are not affiliated with anybody. If someone is trying to contact you, please report it to us. We have already filed a legal action regarding to that person. Please contact us here and this is our official email address. firstname.lastname@example.org
Demo APK? Click belowItem Finder Android APK Version 1.16 Demo Click Here
- Localization Ready!
- GDPR Consent Ready – NEW
- FLAG ITEM if Offensive – NEW
- INFINITE SUBCATEGORIES – NEW
- IMAGE BLUR – NEW
- IMAGE SLIDER – NEW
- User can Add/Edit/Mark Item – NEW
- Offline Usage
- User Reviews
- User Profile
- Social Login (Twitter/Facebook/Web)
- Cool Mobile UI Interaction
- Waterfall Grid View display on items.
- Share to Facebook
- Share to Twitter
- Call Integration
- Email Integration
- SMS Integration
- User can add Item to Favorites.
- Advance Search
- About Us Panel Added
- Terms & Conditions Panel Added
- User can edit its Profile
- Image Pinch and Zoom
- Supports Small and Large Screen Display.
- Can manage users by allowing or denying access.
- Unlimited Category and SubCategory creation, modificaiton, and deletion.
- Item creation, modification, and deletion.
- Photo Upload via URL or by File.
The PHP Backend Files were simple, WYSIWYG, which means What You See is What You Get.
The best part of it is we included the script for creating your JSON and everyting being handled by the PHP Backend, and its just easy as changing the URL. Indeed! very easy!
By our Rules: Server Access will be given to those who have purchased to avoid bombarded with updates or changes that might buyers testing the server with confusions. So please bear with us. Server Url, Username and Password credentials were included in the Zip file once you purchase. Thanks!.
- We will Support you as much as possible
- We will only cater support within the app fixes, bugs or some lightweight changes, any strong modification of the code which includes total changes of the app like functionality removed or functionality added will be not entertained.
Support Guidelines Requirement:
- Please include as much information as possible.
- If you ask us for support service/bug fixing — please, include the following information:
- Your purchase code. Messages without purchase code may be ignored.
- Link to your website
- Website Admin: login and password
- Please make sure that all access details(login/password/etc) are correct.
- Additional information (such as FTP details and access to the database and hosting control panel) may be requested if necessary.
We will support you until the end of the world so nothing to worry about
Version 1.18 (May 29, 2019) SSL update. Version 1.17 (May 23, 2019) Updated to latest gradle version Updated encryption backend. Call log and SMS removed permission and updated the app. SSL update. Google Maps API key added as constants instead of inline code for easy editing. Version 1.16 (Jul 14, 2018) Fixed issue item not appearing when it is added. Version 1.15 (Jul 03, 2018) GDPR Consent Added Permission added for Marshmallow and above. Backend update for PHP 7 support Added filters for photo upload. User can delete account. User can delete his/her own reviews. Refine search price range. Refine location service for lesser battery consumption. Version 1.14 (Nov 28, 2017) Android Studio 3.0 Update project file. Added values-v26 for support on rendering on API level 26 Updated Google Maps API key transferred inside build.gradle(Module:app) Version 1.13 (July 04, 2017) Fix issue on not displaying Russian and emoji’s under Reviews page. Fixed issue on the Detail Item View that does not call SMS permission. Fixed issue on unable to search RTL/LTR based device under Search Item page. Version 1.12 (June 03, 2017) Updated project file for values-v24 build problems. Version 1.11 (Nov. 03, 2016) Camera permission problem fixed. Storage permission problem fixed. Facebook deprecated login fixed. My Items floating action button fixed that caused crashing. Version 1.10 (Oct. 28, 2016) Location Service fix. Permission problem fix. Version 1.9 (Oct. 20, 2016) Fixed compatibility issue in Android 6.0 and 5.0 below Updated Styles for 5.0 below Added permission in the manifest file. Search Slider UI Update. Version 1.8 (Sept. 14, 2016) Material Design Version 1.7.4 (Sept. 02, 2016) Users can able to Flag Item if found offensive. Version 1.7.3 (Jul. 21, 2016) Crashes caused in getting max distance in the app only. New item fails to upload photo. Settings formatting updated also. Version 1.7.2 (Jul. 21, 2016) Unpublished Item not showing under My Items Version 1.7.1 (Jul. 19, 2016) PHP Backend adjustments. Search adjustments. Version 1.7 (Jul. 18, 2016) Smart fetch of data. Now it shows nearby items only. If Items are too far from the user, it will get maximum of 20 stores or more (Editable in Config.h) and show to the user. Settings changed to adjust slider for radius to input box for dynamic and easy changing. Version 1.0.3 (Nov. 03, 2015) Search Update causes to skip any keyword text inputted. Version 1.0.2 (Sept. 09, 2015) Fixed image problem if user failed to upload cover photo. Update Tutorial for first time User buying our app. Version 1.0.1 (Sept. 08, 2015) Backend updated to support comma based localization in other country. Fix Home screen error when no photo provided from the backend. Search Price Min adjusted from 1000 to 1. SMS Adjustment that fails to send text. Added date/time in User reviews. Version 1.0 (Sept. 05, 2015) Initial Release