Issue Master is a WordPress plugin that provides project based bug tracking, issue tracking, and other project management functions.
Issue Master supports private, public or mixed issue management. Public records are accessible by visitors(non-registered users). Private records can only be accessed by registered users based on their organizational role.
Internal staff can create issues on behalf of project clients or convert any record to public. Issue Master supports project manager, and client user roles.
Issue Master is designed and developed using WP App Studio Visual WordPress Design and Development platform. You can customize this plugin without writing a single line of PHP code using its app signature. WPAS ProDev account and the plugin design are required and sold separately at https://emdplugins.com and https://wpas.emdplugins.comIssue Master allows to:
- Enable effective and efficient collaboration on issue resolutions.
- Assign responsibility and monitor progress from start to finish.
- Define, categorize, tag and relate issues, projects, and members.
- Deliver quick and easy access to the information needed.
- Accept issues through email using POP3 or IMAP (WPAS Incoming Email Extension required, sold separately)
Modify Issue Entry and Search Issues forms – Available since 2.0.0
Allows to modify available form; disable/enable form fields, captcha and resize column sizes.
Easy Setup and Simple to Use
After you install our plugin you will see our setup assistant which creates all the required pages, ready to use.
Track issues and projects , anywhere , anytime , any device using the beautiful interface.
Issue Navigator page to see all of your issues
- Display all of your issues in one page with navigation
- “Project Issues” page created during setup automatically.
- All text are links. Exp; clicking on “Bugs” display all of your bugs, clicking on a specific id goes to the issue page clicked.
- Watch demo for alternative ways to display issues
- Create your own CUSTOM pages by filtering your issues by clicking the WPAS button on page toolbar. Exp; you can create separate pages for Feature Requests, Bugs, Improvements etc. by tweaking the shortcode parameters.
Create issues from incoming emails
- WPAS incoming email is required, sold separately.
- Let users and/or visitors create content via email.
- Support IMAP or POP3 servers optionally with SSL and TLS.
- Set default taxonomy for incoming content
- Set default status for incoming content
- Set default title for incoming messages without subject
- Automatically map message content, attachments, subject, from name, and address to the appropriate attributes.
- Specify Banned File Names, authorized addresses to post
Unlimited Projects / Unlimited Issues / Unlimited Members
- Drag-and-drop admin interface for sorting, creating/saving complex filters, and ordering columns.
- Contextual highlighting from issues.
- Set issue priority, status, category, browsers and operating system and assign tags to better organize and categorize issue content.
- Set project status and priority taxonomies.
- Assign multiple issues to projects.
- Projects may share issues.
- Assign multiple members to projects.
- Assign multiple issues to members.
- Issues could be participated by many members such as test(qa) analyst, developer, business analyst, etc..
Quick and Easy Issue Creation , Beautiful Twitter Bootstrap Forms
User-friendly, ajax-enabled forms make it easy for people to quickly add issues. Create and search issues from backend and frontend.
Custom Issue commenting system
Custom commenting system separates issue comments from standard post/page comments. Issue Comments are displayed in a dedicated menu page in the admin area. In the frontend, threaded commenting is available and the latest comment is marked to better locate comment history.
Custom Taxonomy Views for Issues, Projects and Members
Custom taxonomy views are designed to better match all-around Issue Master user interface. Contextual coloring is used for priority taxonomy for faster finding of important issues.
Role based content access Client and Manager areas
Issue Master provides access to content based on a user’s role in your organization. A role defines a set of tasks a user is allowed to perform and is assigned to a user when he or she registers into the system.
Project Managers can access all issues, projects and member profiles whereas Clients can only access to issues and projects assigned to or participated by them.
Email notifications can be enabled/disabled or the email templates can be updated from the plugin specific settings page anytime. Builtin notifications are available for new issues and each comment addition.
Sidebar and Dasboard Widgets
The following sidebar and dasboard widgets are available.
- Recent issues sidebar
- Recent issue comments sidebar
- Recent projects sidebar
- Recent issues dashboard
Issue Master can be translated into any language by editing issue-master-emd-plugins.pot and issue-master.pot files.
Many more advanced features are available
- File attachments for Issues.
- Photo attachment for Members.
- Import issues,projects and members from CSV.
- Export existing issues, projects and members by creating a CSV file.
- Settings Page with Glossary and Notification Setup.
2.3.0= (Jan 15th 2016)
- NEW Added ability to convert private issues, projects, and members to public; available for project manager role
- NEW Added public issue submit and search forms
- NEW Added ability to set author of issues, projects, and members; available for project manager role
- NEW Converted issue list view page navigation to AJAX.
- NEW Added import/export relationships from/to csv files
- Fixed minor bugs and upgraded the libraries
1.2.0 (Feb 18th 2015)
- Fixed untranslatable search form results and project issue view header columns.
- Added admin to the list of users to be notified for new issue and new issue comment notifications.
- Removed “Please Select” option from multi select dropdowns fixing the warning generated.
- Added feature to scroll to the success/error message div after form submissions.
- Added author first name, author last name, author bio, author google +, author twitter, and author nickname to notification custom emails as fields.
- NEW Added file icons which distinguishes different file attachment types to the frontend and backend.
- NEW Added a comment icon which changes color depending on who last replied to the issue. Color codes; Black – No comments, Red -Customer replied, Green – Author replied.
- NEW Made latest comment reply attribute filterable so that you can search the issues/ticket you replied vs customer.
1.1.0 Version (Jan 14th 2015)
- Added capability to use incoming email extension.
- Added capability to display issue in a page using its shortcode.
- Made Issue identified datetime filterable in the admin area.
- Made Issue due date filterable in the admin area.
- Made Issue resolution datetime filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member lastname filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member username filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member salutation filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member job title filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member email filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member office phone filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member mobile phone filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member mobile fax filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member mobile phone filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member mobile city filterable in the admin area.
- Made Member mobile zipcode filterable in the admin area.