Create unlimited sliders and galleries, each with the look you like without any coding. Add any slider or gallery to posts, pages, widget areas or directly in a theme with just a few clicks.
Iride Slider features an advanced editor with a live preview to style any aspect of the slider including arrows, bullets, captions and shadows, borders, rounded corners and more. You can choose the number of images per slide making it the perfect solution for sliders, carousels and galleries.
All sliders and galleries are truly responsive adapting to any screen size. The images will be delivered with small, medium or large size depending on the device used. This guarantees a fast loading website on all devices saving in the mean time your server bandwidth.
Semantics is the number one priority when it comes to search engines. Iride Slider generates semanticly correct code that makes your images and captions more relevant. Search engines will find your images, understand and index them correctly.
You can find many transition effects to choose from but if you feel creative you can design your own effects with a dedicated animation editor. This is a unique feature of Iride Slider. Sliders and galleries can also be turned in 3D giving more perspective to your pages!
Iride Slider has many features you expect from a modern slider:
- A theme editor with live preview
- A unique Animation Editor to build your own transition effects
- Image lightbox
- Images link
- Auto Play on/off
- Responsive design
- Responsive images
- Lazy loading
- Top performance
- Caching mechanism
- Multiple images per slide
- Build Slider and Galleries
- Design arrows and bullets including positioning, rotation and hover state
- Arrows and Bullets on/off
- Round sliders and galleries
- 3D perspective
- A dedicated button on the post editor to add the sliders without remembering shortcodes
- Compatible with all major browsers
- Works on mobiles and touch devices
- Nice support
Version 1.0.1 – Jun 21, 2017
-Verified compatibility with WordPress 4.8.0 -Minor css improvements
Version 1.0.0 – Dec 3, 2016