hi, ... no work the download apk
Hi, do you mean that you can’t download the APK or that once you install it it doesn’t work?
This comment is currently being reviewed.
That once you install it it doesn’t work
What Android version does your device have?
5.2.1 Galaxy Note II
Only work in this versions ?... Android 6.0, Android 5.1.x, Android 5.0
yes, from 5.0 and above
Hello, I have a pre-purchase question regarding if this app has IDX integration via API? Also, is there a way to contact you via e-mail to discuss additional customization to the app?
Hi, no IDX integration, it works with Parse SDK only.For any request please contact us by our profile’s contact form and we’ll get back to you asap. Cheers!
How are the homes inserted with PHP?
there’s no php involved here, you can either insert properties via the app or manually in your own Parse Dashboard on back4app, it’s kinda working with an Excel file
Hello, I tested your App on Android 5.1 and 6.0. Good App! But could you check the windows that opens after carrying out a search. There is part of it (window) that does not disappear after the search. It stays on the screen in the corner with a dark-grey color. I think you want to look at this. Let me know When you fix it please. Thanks.
Hi, please contact us by our profile’s contact form and send us a screenshot of what you mean, so we’ll check it out. Thanks!
Some questions for you (applies to your iOS app too).
1. Can the public advertise their property using your app?
2. How can one sync the content on an existing or future property website one has/will have with your app?
3. I didn’t understand your statement about Extended License – Are you asking me to buy an extended version in a situation where I need to place app on PlayStore (Where else would I put the app for people to download)?
4. I wish you consider having a lower Android version to accommodate more phones. I saw in a comment that it starts from Android 5.0, correct?
How do I test this app on a phone and what’s the emulator you mentioned on your page?
2. you would need to use Parse PHP Sdk on your website, no mySQL
3. Extended License is if you plan to publish the app as a PAID app or with IAP, not for free, as the statement says. if you publish the app for free and do not charge your users for money, then you can use a Regular License
4. No, it’s not possible due to some functions and layouts that work from API 21
5. real device: simply download the demo apk and upload it to your phone’s memory using a usb cable with Android App Transfer. Emulator: create an empty project with Android Studio, run it on the Emulsion and drag the demo apk file over the emulator ’s screen to install it
I have a real estate website done with WordPress, is it possible to have content of the website synced to this app?
hi, unfortunately no because this app has Parse SDK has backend, no php/mySQL
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work