nice work as always mate . good luck
what do you mean, sorry? the APK download link is in the app’s description, if that’s what you meant.
No, Android Studio is much better and easier.
same like IOS version? can share the data between both?
yes of course, you can share the same Parse Dashboard
Nice App! good luck with the sales
fantastic work, very well done !
I just bought it.
Everything running well.. Great job.
1 question, where should i add my own new fields into the app.
Is it via Configs under Properties Class?
Hi, thanks for your feedback.1. it depends by what you want to add, do you mean you want to add new columns in your Parse Dashboard and display their data in the app? If that’s yes, you have to declare their names into Configs.java, yes, underneath the other classes and columns names, always as a private static String
Hi, fantastic that now there is both iOS and Android. I was just testing your App and found that there is a screen distortion after I choose “All Action” => “Sales”, I get a black box appearing over the search box. Where should I send my observation, do you have another support site?
The sharing does not work … it stops the App. Cheers, also when you press to make a listing as a favorite, it would good to have it change color, so it know that you have selected it as a favorite. Hoping to purchase both version soon.
Hi, sharing function works perfectly on our side, probably there’s something wrong in the demo APK, don’t know, nobody else had this issue before.For the black box you mentioned, may you please contact us by our profile’s contact form and send us a screenshot of it, otherwise we don’t get what you mean. Thanks.
Your Android APK is not working and it said “Unfortunately, iResidence has stopped” Once installed. I’m using Android on KitKat Version. Please advice https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzlc165nnh4qdwg/Screenshot_2016-09-27-14-31-19.png
ok, we’ll check it out and get back to you asap
Hi, ok we’ve discovered that it’s a issue from ‘com.google.android.gms:play-services:9.6.0’, it doesn’t work on Android 4.4, so this app will work from Lollypop + (Android 5.0+)
We’ll update our app description, it’s something we cannot solve, we must use ‘com.google.android.gms:play-services:9.6.0’ otherwise the app won’t show ads and no push notifications.
because back4app is some slow, I will use my own server for Parse Server.
I installed parse server, and now how can I install backend to my server ?
the same thing is ok ? just adding parse App key and Parse client key ?
or what should ı do now ?
it’s not an easy thing to do, we’re not experienced with it but here’s the guide for migration: https://github.com/ParsePlatform/parse-server/wiki/Parse-Server-Guide#migrating
I think there is no need to migrate the backend. where you put the api link ?
if we change the api link from back4app.com to our parse server, I think the same process should work on there.. because there is no difference btw them..
secondly, how can I remove the advertisement from the all app pages ?
1. Honestly i don’t know where you can put your api link, you should check that migration guide or search on stackoverflow.com, we never got into such migration guide.
2. You would have to remove all the AdMob lines of code we’ve placed at the end of onCreate() methods in the various java files, of course remove the admob banner view in the xml files and lastly the AdMob dependency in build.gradle file. Then you will have to probably adjust the views in the xml files after removing the admob banner views.
Please advise if it would be possible to connect both the android and ios version of this app to an existing wordpress database , including sellers and properties ?
Thanks in advance !
Hi, of course, both versions can share the same database on back4app.com, no wordpress, please read their descriptions.
I solved the problem..
this time :
1- How can I edit (translate) titles on buttons and on pages ? (like : login, register eg)
2- how can edit first logo screen that shows fvimagination.
3- How to add location (map gps info) into the property ?
4- How user delete the property that he entered previously ?
1. By simply editing the text of buttons and textViews in the interface builder, and some green string into the code (for AlertBuilder, for example)
2. By simply replacing the launch_screen.png file into drawable folder with your own png image
3. that’s a more complex job to be explained by comment, and it would be an extra customization job, anyway you just have to insert the property’s full address and the map will show it, there’s the Open in google map button that gets its address and displays it in the Goole Map app
4. Please test the app carefully, it’s explained there, go into your account, tap MY PROPERTIES button and make a Long tap over a cell of your property to delete it. The My properties activity says “Long Tap to delete a property”
Hi, another quick one to report to my team, about how awesome your simple App is. – Is it very hard to add another search field for the number of Bedrooms? I mean we probably have 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5+ . Please add this to your next update, would be really useful.
Thanks for your suggestion, we’re pretty busy these months, we’ll see on the next year. Cheers!
Great … We are busy too but can wait for next year.
Just another question which you guys would be best to answer. Why my are you using Parse and not Google Firebase ? We stopped using Backendless, they started charging for everything, but Firebase should have a better future prospect?
I am not being critical, just want your opinion as I regard highly.
Parse SDK is the easiest BaaS ever for beginners, and we sell app templates mostly for beginners, it won’t shutdown because it’s hosted on back4app and it’s free Firebase is more complex, we just don’t like it
Got it, I agree.
i can’t run the app
here is my screenshoot
it seems a problem about duplication of google play services. We don’t work on weekends so you may either copy that error and search for it on google or contact us by our profile’s contact form and send us your build.gradle file, we’ll check it out on next monday
any update ??!! , the app not working !
this app is working perfectly on our side, and if you don’t provide full details about your issue, how can we help? So please contact us by our profile’s contact form and explain us what is not working with your app, we’ll get back to you asap.Btw, today or tomorrow an updated version of this app may be available here with Parse Push, so you may also wait for an email from Envato and download the update.
Hi, dies this app supports geolocation? nearest place?
I downloaded the Android version and installed it but it makes my phone slow and takes long to open.
How do i make the app available on google play and app store after buying. Can you help to install it.
How do users get to post their rentals to the app?
Is there away i can start charging those posting to my app?
I wait your response.
1. We’re sorry but do not provide publishing service, here’s the official documentation: https://developer.android.com/distribute/googleplay/start.html
2. Simply by signing up the app, entering your Profile and your properties, then tapping the Add property button.
3. you would need a google merchant account and some code to make in-app purchases, but we’re not experienced with it so we can’t help. Here’s a tutorial to get started though: http://www.theappguruz.com/blog/implement-in-app-purchase-version-3
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.