iPMS is a good software for client and project management in small to middle level organisations. The software allows user to manage client information and perform any operation on client’s data. Each project is also managed based on predefined category. A project assignment to a client is also achieved with specific attributes including start time and end time.
Agent Login Details :
Username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : agent@123
Admin Details :
Username : email@example.com
Password : 1234567
- Patch and fix any bugs or broken content.
- Help get you setup and installed!
- Answer any questions you may have.
iPMS is also secure !
- Secure Database that uses prepared statements so no SQL Injection!
- Protects against CSRF attacks!
- HTML Filter to protect against XSS attacks!
- Optional account activation via email
- Protection on login
User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Login Protection
- Account Activation Option
- Create unlimited amounts of Projects, each with their own unique teams.
- Organize by custom created categories.
- Archive completed projects so old data is out of the way.
- Make active project to show relevant data easily.
- Mark Project Completion based on Tasks completed.
- Restrict which users can create projects through User Roles.
- Each Project can have a team of users who have specific permissions.
- User Role system allows you to assign specific permissions to users.
- Set a default User Role in the Admin panel.
- Admins have access to all projects/sections of the site.
- Create custom User Roles in the Admin Panel.
- Create User Roles specifically for Clients so they don’t see more than they need to.
- Task time start and end time
- Global Settings allow you to change site name, logo, enable registration, file upload types and more.
- Manage all members easily; edit their usernames, passwords, emails, user roles.
- Add new members from Admin Panel.
- User Roles allow you to create custom roles that have unique permissions.
- User Groups allow you to group users together.
- Invoice Settings allow you to change the invoice logo and default address.
- Full featured Calendar. Add/Edit/Delete task and project.
- View events by project.
- Add Tasks and Objectives to Projects
- Assign groups of users to Tasks.
- Set the completion of each task.
- Set status of each Task.
- View your own Assigned Tasks.
- Add Objectives to tasks (sub-tasks).
- Log time for each Task.
- Add Comments for each Task.
- Get notifications when Tasks are updated.
- Manage the teams of individual Projects.
- Create Project Roles that give permissions for specific projects.
- Change the role of each member in the Project Team.
- Add/Edit/Delete members from Projects.
- Log the amount of time you spend on Projects.
- Easily stop and start timers from top navigation bar.
- Add in an hourly rate to work how much you are owed.
- View Stats on how much time you have spent every month.
- Keep track of your finances by adding costs and revenue entries.
- Assign entries to specific projects.
- Dashboard produces beautiful graph of your years finances.
- Organise with Categories.
- Create Invoices that can be paid with PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout.
- Automatically set Invoice to paid by using PayPal’s IPN system, Stripe’s API or 2Checkouts API.
- Tax options.
- Add items to invoices.
- Create Invoice Templates.
- Download Invoices as PDFs.
- View Web Version of Invoices to send to clients.
- Create notes for Projects.
- View Notes/Edit/Delete.
- Edit notes has auto-save feature that auto-saves the document for you every 30 seconds. Can be turned off/on
- Restrict access to notes with permissions.
- Create custom forms that allow you to receive leads/feedback.
- Create Input Boxes, Radio/Checkboxes, Select dropdowns, textareas.
- Assign a user to a form so they get alerted to new responses.
- Lead Form can be filled out by guests (non-logged in users). Special URL given.
- View all lead responses. Mark them as Read/Unread.
- Custom Status and Sources
- Add notes to individual leads.
- Convert lead to client
- Finance Report shows how much revenue and expenses.
- Invoices show how many paid and unpaid invoices you have.
- Time Reports show logged time for all users, specific users and by project.
- All reports can have a specific time range applied to them.
- Requires PHP 5.4 and a MySQL database.
- Supports MySQL, Mysqli and PDO drivers.
- Supports SMTP Email, PHP Mail()
Current Implemented Languages
2017 Sept 23th – Version 1.4
1) Add Bootstrap Responsive 2) Solved Page template bugs
2017 Aug 20th – Version 1.3