iPanorama 360° Virtual Tour is a lightweight and rich-feature panorama viewer for the web. This plugin is built with modern libraries jQuery and Three.js to be used for part of backend solutions. Additionally, it has an awesome feature called virtual tour which allowed the user to navigate from one scene to another. Also, it supports hotspots for providing information about any part of the scene or for creating interactive tours. It uses their own tooltip system, you can enrich it with text, images, video and other online media. Use this plugin to create interactive tours, maps and presentations. The plugin can be deployed easily. It runs on all modern browsers and mobile devices like iOS, Android and Windows.
You can test functionality of the plugin builder here. This web application is included in the plugin package.
What Buyers Are Saying
The plugin works really well. Very easy to use and easy to embed in an html page. Great support. I highly recommend.
Great plugin with great assistance! With this plugin I was able to archive feature available only with expensive software and with full integration into my website! I absolutely recommend this plugin to everyone is interested into full immersive virtual tour. Furthermore the plugin is in continuous development and improvement! Waiting to seeing future developments I thank you the author for this wonderful plugin!
Great documentation and good support!
- 3 Scene Types – cube, sphere and cylinder
- HotSpots – allows you to mark different areas that you want to point out
- Virtual Tour – travel from one to another scene by clicking on special hotspots
- Tooltip System – the plugin has a build-in powerful tooltip system
- Thumbnails – let people see a quick snapshot of your scene
- Compass – you can be sure to look forward
- Preview Image – you can set an image that will show as a preview
- Fullscreen – you can toggle from the normal state to fullscreen and back
- Mouse Wheel – zoom with mouse wheel scrolling
- Keyboard – arrows can be used for navigation through the scene
- Touch – touch was used for navigation tasks
- Autoplay – the scene autorotate around a vertical axis
- Config Export / Import – you can export and import a config file
- Awesome Looks – 2 predefined themes
- LESS Files – create your own theme
- Powerful API – over 45 options
- Help via Email
- and so more..
Sources and Credits