Is there a iphone version also?
Yes, there is: http://codecanyon.net/item/ios-recipe-app/10960556
We have Android versions as well:
1) Phone: http://codecanyon.net/item/android-recipe-app/7889232
2) Tablet: http://codecanyon.net/item/tablet-recipe-app/12416682
Is there a share feature like the iPhone version? People like to share my recipes on FB and IG…..
Current version doesn’t have share feature. We had a lot of issues with the share feature because of constant changes in the API that is provided by Facebook and that is the reason to exclude it from the initial iPad version.
Pre-Sales Question: Do you have a demo on Google Play and App Store to see the apps?
There is no demo uploaded to AppStore. But there is a video preview, where you can see how it looks like and how it functions.
Hi, Is it possible for the XML and associated images to be non-server side (internal in the app)? And if so is this covered in the documentation?
Yes, you could use internal for the app XML file, which points to internal images located in the Images.xcassets. Example:
Does it allow for videos to show? Can you assist in further customising this? we are happy to pay.
1) There is no Video Feature.
2) There is documentation which will help you to customize the needed basic things.
Is it easy to add video feature?
I don’t know your programming skills and therefore I can’t say whether it’s easy. Basically, if you are experienced iOS developer, you can add whatever you want.
Hello, it is possible to import data from database? When I click to search icon, it appearing the keyboard? Could I remove the shopping list? Thanks in advance. Regards
1) Import: You can’t directly import your database into the app. You will need a script which to export (serialize) your database and then to deserialize it to the needed XML structure. It’s not a simple process and if you don’t have knowledge, you won’t be able to do it.
2) Search: yes, the keyboard will be displayed.
3) Shopping list removal: currently not, because it’s part of the app’s feature set. If you want customizations, we could offer our freelance services for a reasonable price.
Quick pre-sale question: Can the left menu be customised ? I would like to delete the shopping list for example …
Thank you in advance for the help.
It depends on your knowledge related with Swift. If you have the needed knowledge you can do whatever you want.
If you don’t have experience, you will have problems with removing the Shopping List, because it’s part of the product’s features set.
When adding photos to the dishes, following the instructions in the documentation the photos don’t appear unless I am specifying and URL. Note that I am putting the photo in png extension in the appropriate folder. Please assist.
Another issue I am experiencing right now is that adding multiple categories not all appear in the left menu. I am limited to a specific number categories ? That’s not helping at all for a restaurant. Please advise.
1) Adding photos: please check this FAQ: https://dmb.ticksy.com/article/6757/
2) Categories: I’ve just tested again with adding 4 more categories with names: Other 2, Other 3, Other 4 and Other 5 and all of the appeared both on the Home screen and Left Menu:
Please make sure that you are using the correct XML – I mean, if you are using the local one, be sure that the app is set up to use it. If you are using web hosted one, 1st check the AppConstants.swift whether it’s set to be used and 2nd when you add the changes to the XML – you have to upload it to the web server -> then you will see the changes in the app.
Please be aware that due to Easter Holidays, our replies could have delays.
The let RemoteXMLUrl = ”” is not set meaning it should use XML local. I haven’t modified anything besides starting to add categories and recipes. The maximum categories is allowing me is 6 aside from the shopping list, favourites and about page.
Some idea of what is wrong would be much helpful.
It turned out that we’ve tested with the iPhone version NOT with iPad. Nevertheless, we have repeated the test for the iPad version with adding 6 new categories and it works fine. Plus, we’ve tested with the same set up: let RemoteXMLUrl = ””
Here is a screenshot:
Have you modified something with the menu? Maybe this caused the problems? In addition, do you use the latest version 1.3?
I got problem, i use xcode 8.
the screnshot: http://imgur.com/a/RXhNz
I’ve sent the email too.
what’s the solution?
I am afraid that we can’t verify you purchase. Would you please tell us from where you got the source code?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.