iPad Recipe App designed for iPad, which is fully compatible with our Android Recipe App, iOS Recipe App and Tablet Recipe App. This means that you can use the same XML data source for all of the apps. The app is designed to work in landscape mode.
iPad Recipe App is integrated with AdMob Ads and there is Push Notifications, as well.
You can use the app for different purposes. For example, you can use it for cooking recipes or for a restaurant’s menu. Even you can use it for something completely different, if the layout fits the requirements.
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.
Latest versionsVersion 1.4 / 13.10.2016
- xCode 8 Support
- Optimization of Ingredients Section
- Ability to add pictures and videos to Steps
- Push Notifications
- iAd is replaced with AdMob
- Initial version