Mar 9th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1 • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework and its relative code
Sep 22nd 2016 • Updated to Xcode 8
Want to get double revenues for your free apps?
Then this template is what you need. You’ll be able to get both advertising banners and interstitials working in less than 10 minutes, with no coding experience, just follow the User Guide included (or check the XCode demo project we’ve made for you) to be able to use AdMob banners + interstitials in you own application, and it’s Universal!
This template is worth the money spent to buy it, because you’ll get them back in a couple of days thanks to AdMob ad networks that pay the most revenue out of other ads competitors!
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- 8/9/10+ – Universal
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to implement | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner and Interstitial UNIT ID’s
Good luck with this template, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page if you like it
Important Disclaimer: We’e recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the AppStore (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.