Sep 29th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 9.3 • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework to verison 7.29.0
Sep 29th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 9, Swift 4, iOS 11 • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework to 7.24.0 version • Set Swift 3 @objc Inference as Default in Build Settings • Added a 1125x2436px png image (iPhone X launch image) into Assets.xcassets -> Brand Assets image set • Edited the 'func showBanner()' method in order to display banner ads properly in iPhone X • Unchecked the Runtime API Checking | Main Thread Checker in Edit Scheme -> Diagnostics, accordingly to this post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/44392584/3724800
Want to get double revenues for your free apps?
Then this template is what you need. You’ll be able to get both advertising banners and interstitials working in less than 10 minutes, with no coding experience, just follow the User Guide included (or check the XCode demo project we’ve made for you) to be able to use AdMob banners + interstitials in your own application, and it’s Universal!
This template is worth the money spent to buy it because you’ll get them back in a couple of days thanks to AdMob ad networks that pay the most revenue out of other ads competitors!
- XCode 9.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8.0+ – Universal
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to implement | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner and Interstitial UNIT ID’s