iOS Single TV Application is app that show live tv on iOS device. Watch your favorite TV channels Live in your iOS mobile device using this application. That support only .mp4 and .m3u8 format. The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
- Push Notification Integrated (One Signal)
- Universal Application
- Objective C Source code(XCode 11.3.1)
- Easy User Interface
- Check Network Availability
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream.
- Support only .mp4 and .m3u8 formate Stream
- Chrome Cast Support(m3u8, mp4 & http streaming support only)
- Share on Social Networks
- On/Off Google Advertisement
- Admob with Banner and Interstitial ads Integrated
- PSD Design
What You Get:
- Full iOS Source Code
- Full Document
- PSD Design
Note :- (1) Chromecast button appear only real device(not simulator) when your wifi have connected chromecast device. If it does not connected with chromecast device then does not shown button so first connect chromecast setup to your Wifi. (2) If your server support IPV6 link then only app store approve your app. (3) Some time simulator not playing channel, so test on real iOS device.
06 July 2020
- Update iOS Source Code using XCode11.3.1 & Supported iOS 9 to iOS 13.2 - Update UIWebview to WKWebview Control - Update Some Libraries - Fixed Bugs - Update Documentation
- Update GoogleMobileAdsSdkiOS-7.31.0 & OneSignalSDK2.5.8 - Add Admob GDPR(General Data Protection Regulation) Policy for EEA(European Economic Area) country. - Ads On/Off in Source Code - Document update
- Support iOS 9.0 to 11.2.1 - Update Source Code (Xcode 9.2) & Documentation - Update GoogleMobileAd SDK and OneSignal SDK - Remove Vitamio Player and Add Apple Default Player for Play live stream & video(support only .m3u8 and .mp4 link)