Important Support NoticeWe are NOT providing support for this app. When committing a purchase you agree to rely on the documentation file (might be outdated) we provide with the app and eventually resolve issues on your own. Please don’t purchase the app if you don’t have the needed technical skills when it comes to resolving issues. No plans for new versions. Thanks for the understanding.
iOS Recipe App is Swift based application for recipes or any other similar content. The content of the app is controlled via simple .xml file, where you have all of the recipes. You have the option to choose between local or external (web hosted) .xml file. The app has nice user interface and smooth transitions between the screens. You can organize your recipes into categories, which are accessible both from the Home screen and the Left Sliding Menu. In addition each user can create his/her own Favorites category.
The app has integration with AdMob and there are several additional features like search, origin filter and share.
The good news is that all of our customers that are using our Android version of the app, could use the iOS version with the same .xml file. So if you have already filled all of your recipes within the .xml file that you are using with the Android version, you can easily reuse it with the iOS one.
- Full control over the content via simple .xml file;
- Left sliding menu with recipe’s categories;
- Splash screen;
- Transitions between all screens;
- Every user can build his/her own Favorites category;
- Multiple images per recipe;
- Shopping list;
- iOS 9 Ready;
- Easy customization;
- Detailed documentation;
- Dedicated support team;
- (New) AdMob;
- (New) Push Notifications;
- (New) Videos/Images can be added to Recipe (Steps) section;
Check out the Android versions for Phones and Tablets:
Latest versionsVersion 2.3
- iPhone X Support
- Migration to Swift 4
- xCode 9 Support
- Navigation improved: Now the Cook It button opens directly the Recipe tab
- Migration to Swift 3
- Update of AdMob SDK
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Privacy – Calendars Usage Description is Added
- Bug fixed: Favorites list problems on app start
- xCode 8 Support
- Optimization of Ingredients Section
- Push Notifications
- Videos/Images can be added to Recipe (Steps) section
- Display error message, when the app is started for first time with no internet connectivity;
- Recipes Details: Summary tab fix when there is a long text;
- Storyboard fixes.
Version 1.1 (19.09.2015)
- xCode 7 Compatibility;
- Swift 2.0 Compatibility;
- iOS 9 Compativility;
- Multiple Images per Recipe;
- Shopping List.
- xCode 6.3 Compatibility;
- Swift 1.2 Compatibility;
- @2x assets for Left Sliding Menu.
Version 1.0 (03.04.2015)
- Initial version.