iOS Recipe App is Swift based application for recipes or any other similar content. The content of the app is controlled via simple .xml file, where you have all of the recipes. You have the option to choose between local or external (web hosted) .xml file. The app has nice user interface and smooth transitions between the screens. You can organize your recipes into categories, which are accessible both from the Home screen and the Left Sliding Menu. In addition each user can create his/her own Favorites category.
The app has integration with AdMob and there are several additional features like search, origin filter and share.
The good news is that all of our customers that are using our Android version of the app, could use the iOS version with the same .xml file. So if you have already filled all of your recipes within the .xml file that you are using with the Android version, you can easily reuse it with the iOS one.
- Full control over the content via simple .xml file;
- Left sliding menu with recipe’s categories;
- Splash screen;
- Transitions between all screens;
- Every user can build his/her own Favorites category;
- Multiple images per recipe;
- Shopping list;
- iOS 9 Ready;
- Easy customization;
- Detailed documentation;
- Dedicated support team;
- (New) AdMob;
- (New) Push Notifications;
- (New) Videos/Images can be added to Recipe (Steps) section;
Check out the Android versions for Phones and Tablets:
- xCode Version 8.0
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.
Latest versionsVersion 1.5
- xCode 8 Support
- Optimization of Ingredients Section
- Push Notifications
- Videos/Images can be added to Recipe (Steps) section
- Display error message, when the app is started for first time with no internet connectivity;
- Recipes Details: Summary tab fix when there is a long text;
- Storyboard fixes.
Version 1.1 (19.09.2015)
- xCode 7 Compatibility;
- Swift 2.0 Compatibility;
- iOS 9 Compativility;
- Multiple Images per Recipe;
- Shopping List.
- xCode 6.3 Compatibility;
- Swift 1.2 Compatibility;
- @2x assets for Left Sliding Menu.
Version 1.0 (03.04.2015)
- Initial version.