iOS Mobile Shop with Push Notifications is full application for iOS. It is inspired by Swift language, combining a clear and consistent look. Everything within the app is happening with “meaning”: selecting and exploring categories and products, adding products to the shopping cart, searching, etc. iOS Mobile Shop with Push Notifications will help you to extend your e-shop with a mobile application and all of your customers can make orders directly from their iPhones. There is a step-by-step ordering process and you will get an email, when someone make an order.
The app offers Push Notifications (integration with OneSignal framework), so you can easily notify all of your customers for ongoing or future promotions, sales or something else.
You can organize the products in categories (and/or subcategories). Of course there is a Search feature, which will help to each one to get the desired product in few interactions.
iOS Mobile Shop with Push Notifications has 7 built-in themes: Green, Blue, DarkBlue, Orange, Purple, Pink and Neutral.
All of the data is stored within a simple .xml file and you can use either a local (within assets folder) or external (web hosted) .xml.
There is a FEATURED SLIDER on the home screen, where you can spotlight different products. Plus, there is a random card generator, which will create different cards’ sizes each time the app is started.
Check out the Android version:
Please read below before adding new comment / contacting us via email
1) There are a lot of questions that are already answered, so please use the search field in Comments section to get answer quickly!
3) If you want to ask quick question it’s good idea to post a comment, but if you have an issue, please contact us via the contact from in our profile. Please make sure to point for which product you are asking.
4) Please be patient, while you are expecting answer/reply from us. During the weekends and holidays we will need more time to reply to all comments and emails. Please note that we are doing our best.
Latest versionsVersion 1.5(06.05.2017)
- Migration to Swift 3
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixed: When you tap on a product, the first image is taken from the next product in the list
- xCode 8 Support
- Bug Fixed: When the last category is selected, the app crashes.
- (New) Multiple pictures per product can be added
- Bug Fixed: Shopping cart issue with more than 10 products
- Bug Fixed: Condition and Color fields fix
- Bug Fixed: Left menu glitch when there are more categories
- Push Notifications
- Optimization of generating Order Numer
- Initial version.