iOS Live Tv Application is app that show live tv on iPhone device. Watch your favorite TV channels Live in your mobile phone with this iOS application on your iOS device. that support almost all format.The application is specially optimized to be extremely easy to configure and detailed documentation is provided.
- iPhone 5+ Device Combability
- Easily Navigate With Tab.
- Play/Pause online TV/Video Stream.
- Supports 512p/1024p HD mp4,mkv,m4v,mov,flv,avi,rmvb,rm,m3u8 and many other video formats
- Almost all popular streaming protocols are supported, including HLS , MMS, and HTTP.
- Channel Added With Category Wise.
- Recently Added Channel Display Seperate.
- Favorite Mode.
- 30 Channel Added in Application.
- Check Network Availability.
- Easy Admin Panel
- Simple and Attractive Admin Panel.
- Display Total Category and Channel Uploaded.
- Easily Add Category.
- Easily Add Category Item.
- Edit and Delete Category.
- Edit and Delete Category Item.
- Json Service
What You Get
- Full iOS Source Code.
- Full Php Code of Server Side.
- Full Document with Screen Shot.
How to change ‘Push notification Application Ids’?
How To Change Parse Application Ids and Client Key?
- First open Parse.com & Login in Your Account.
- Press button Create New App in Right Side.
- Enter App Name
- Copy Application Id,Client key.
- Open iOSLiveTV Target > go to iOSLiveTV Folder > Select AppDelegate.m file > inside – (BOOL)application:(UIApplication )application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary )launchOptions Method > [Parse setApplicationId:
"Enter your Parse Application Id Here" clientKey:“Enter your Parse Client Key Here”];
Demo Admin Url:http://www.viaviweb.in/envato/live_tv/
List Of Category:http://www.viaviweb.in/envato/live_tv/api.php
List of all Latesthttp://www.viaviweb.in/envato/live_tv/api.php?latest=15
Item of Categoryhttp://www.viaviweb.in/envato/live_tv/api.php?cat_id=3
Note:viaviwebtech does not currently provide support for this item.
06 May 2015 -AdMob added -Bug fix -Size resolution issues solved 18 May 2015 -Bug fix -Size resolution issues solved 20 May 2015 -Bug fix -AdMob removed 24 May 2015 -Bug fix -AdMob added