Thank you for your reply .
Can we put it for several cities in the world?
Many languages ?
1) The app is designed to be used for a single city. You can release multiple apps for different cities.
2) iOS has built-in translation mechanism and you can use it. Be aware that most of the data comes from Google Places API, which means that not always everything there is in the desired language. So, the texts that are internal for the app can be easily translated, while the data for the places that comes from Google could not be available for the desired language.
Hi, presale question i have two
, i see theres 3 categories
sleep eat enjoy
i need this to be different, my concept is a guide for woman,
so it has to be
beauty, health clothes
for example, and this will need to be in spanish, i mean get the info from google places
1-so how this works? can i change the fetch for this categories? increase the number of categories?
2-Does this app has push notifications?
1) You can change the texts Sleep, Eat, Enjoy.
1a) Behind each of them there are places tags, which are the categories in Google Places. So you can define what stands behind Sleep, Eat, Enjoy or your custom ones -> Beauty, Health, etc. Check this URL to understand how it works: https://codecanyon.net/item/ios-city-guide-sleep-eat-enjoy/17644489/faqs/28310
2) No push notifications are available.
1-Ok, i will fetch this in english, and will show results based on my location wich is mexico right? for example, clothing_store here in mexico is tienda de ropa
2- can i increase the number of categories to be called from google places, or it has to be 3 only?
3- Does this app will be on android?
thanks a lot for your answer
1) Basically, it works this way. But we can’t control how clothing_store is translated in the Google Places API.
2) The displayed categories (Sleep, Eat, Enjoy) are three but behind each of them you have several Google Places Categories. So, you can set up that that behind Sleep, you want to display, hotels, hotels, motels, etc.
3) We have Android version: https://codecanyon.net/item/city-guide-sleep-eat-enjoy/12224442
Awesome design! Good luck with sales
Is it supports swift 3.0, Universal?
Need code without ads can you give?
1) It’s Swift 3.0
2) It’s designed for iPhone – not Universal
3) If you buy Extended License, we will provide ads free version
can u get it to work eith admroid?
I guess you are asking for Android? If yes, look at the following URL: https://codecanyon.net/item/city-guide-sleep-eat-enjoy/12224442
Does it have an offline function?
The data is stored until the app is killed. So it has caching but not offline mode – there is a big difference between them.
Can i run this on xCode 8.2 ? my system is limited and not able to upgrade to sierra.
We always support the latest xCode version. Currently, we optimized the app to work with xCode 8.3.2.
I am not sure about xCode 8.2 but basically the problems are with higher versions and I believe it’s backward compatible with older xCode. Of course, I can’t confirm that because I don’t have xCode 8.2 installed on my machine.
Hi, your source code and app are amazing. Is it possible to get the current user location instead set a specific latitude/longitude and show to this user the categorized places (eat/sleep/enjoy) just based on his current location?
Of course, we have the button AROUND but I mean to set the app to automatically get the current user location and show the places.
Thanks for the nice words. Basically, the idea of this app is slightly different than your use case. This one is intended to be used for cities with the ability to show Google Places around the user’s location but again within the set city.
If you want such kind of change, please contact us via the profile page and we will think of a custom solution. Based on the requirements, we will be able to provide estimation.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Why buy with Envato
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work