This online course is the best start you can get, if you are familiar with web technologies and want to start at zero to a fully working mobile application with ease!
You can also just use it as a solid APP STARTER, including multi language support & lightweight login system
Ionic is a complete open-source SDK for hybrid mobile app development. Built on top of AngularJS 2 and Apache Cordova, Ionic provides tools and services for developing hybrid mobile apps using Web technologies like CSS, HTML5, Sass and TypeScript. Apps can be built with these Web technologies and then distributed through native app stores to be installed on devices by leveraging Cordova.
DreamFactory is an open source software that provides backend-as-a-service to native mobile or HTML5 applications in cloud-based or self hosted environments.
- created using final version of AngularJS 2 and Ionic 3
- new user registration & existing user login
- record-level access control
- simplify API calls with live testing
- perfect for company internal apps but also for live apps
- hostable everywhere – LAN, online, cloud
- multi language support
- native camera access
What is Ionic 3 meets DreamFactory
- step by step guide how to get your Ionic App + DreamFactory Backend up and running
- including an Ionic starter App ready to link to a DreamFactory Backend
- no online server necessary – complete local test system
- this package is for beginners in App development – everybody who is just interested in this kind of system will be able to install and understand how it works
- but also usable as a solid app starter for a productive system
Preview on iOS and Android using Ionic View
- Download the Ionic View app http://view.ionic.io
- Use the App ID 601a21c0
v2.1 2017-06-09 - completely reworked version for Ionic 3 v2.0 2017-02-16 - completely reworked version for Ionic 2 - Ionic 1 still included for archiving purposes