JSON-driven mobile app: no coding required
IonFire is best suited for content-centric mobile apps.
To create a mobile app using IonFire you only have to define the structure and content of your app as a JSON document in the Firebase real-time database. That’s all, no coding is required.
This gives you the ability to:
- send new content to the app instantly
- change content or fix typos on-the-fly
- change the structure of the app without submitting a new build to the app stores
- Ionic3 (Angular 4)
- Firebase real-time database
- ng2-redux: to manage application state
You only need a Firebase account, no additional server required.
v1.1.0 - July 2017 - Google Analytics integration - Google AdMob integration v1.0.0 - June 2017 - Initial release