Club/Group Membership ManagerThis plugin lets you easily manager your recurring membership fees for your small club, group or organisation. Create your own membership subscription levels (eg: $5 every week, $10 every 6 months) and then give each member a different subscription. When the members due date is coming close a reminder will be created. An invoice is generated for each membership payment, and when the invoice is paid a receipt is generated as well.
Optional Features: Also install the UCM Group Plugin – assign your members to different groups! Another Optional Features: Also install the Newsletter Plugin so you can easily send your club members fancy email newsletters.
Club Membership Subscription Features
- Automatic Renewing Subscriptions
- Automatic Invoice Emailing
- Automatic Invoice Overdue Notices
- Import Members via CSV
- Search for members based on name, phone or email address
- Create as many subscription levels as you like (eg: $5 every week, $10 every 6 months).
- Assign members to different subscription levels.
- Reminders when members subscriptions are due for renewal.
- Generate tax invoices for member subscriptions
- Generate receipts once membership invoices are paid
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM install
- Linux hosting account
- Check the upgrade system works on the hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)