What is an “international” website?
In a few words, an “international” website is one destined for an international public.
A website is international because it’s destine for people of different countries.
The global index pages that many companies have are a clear example on an international website. Due to the fact that they’re oriented to an international public they usually ask the user to choose a regional site.
The regional selection can redirect the user to a dependent domain from the main one or to a new website in another country. It doesn’t matter the chosen method, a great design coherence will make the user feel that everything is part of the same site which maintains the feeling of being an international website.
What does this module do?
- Creates a multilanguage website.
- Offers content in various languages.
- This website can house various countries or languages.
- The multiregional website explicitly redirect users from different countries.
- Easy and quick to configure and gives you the opportunity to design it whoever you like.
1.1 - Uploaded