New Version Released V1.2.2
IBS is a Multi-purpose booking system. It can be either used as an Event Booking System and Classes Booking System or for both. Using IBS you can add recursive events, classes, batches.
E.g 1- Like you are an owner of an Institute in which you run batches like Yoga classes, dance classes, music classes. Then IBS can help you scale your business.
E.g 2- Like you are an Event Organizer and you organize events in which you allow users to make payment online and provide tickets online. Then IBS can also help you scale your business.
E.g 3- Like you run an Institute in which you run classes and also organize events sometimes. Then also, IBS can help you scale your business.
- Manage courses, batches, events, tutors, blogs, pages and much more.
- Add N-Level courses categories and build dynamic pages as many as you want.
- Compatible with every country as it’s multi-lingual and comes with RTL support.
- Manage multi-users with Access Control List management system.
- Organize multiple types of events like -
workshops, annual day, freshers day, etc including repetitive events like weekly or monthly tests, etc.
- Easy Booking Management
Create invoices for bookings, export them to CSV and excels. Also, manage booking cancellations with one click.
- Blogs & Notifications Management
Automatic notification generation on every new entry and manage customers blogs, approve them and publish them.
- Know your business better
Take online payments and run your business on the go and then see how it all adds up to site visitors and sales graph analytics.
- Manage Users Easily
This website contains the most secured Ion-Auth user login system with custom ACL management system to control the permissions of multiple user groups.
- 100+ Settings To Fully Control Every Feature
Manage each and every important feature with about 100+ settings options for an easy and centralized control system.
- Premium Material Themes Integration
Front-end contains Universh Premium Material Theme whereas Back-end contains AdminBSB Material Theme.
- Single & Group Booking
Customers can book seats on their own as well as for their friends (multiple members) at a time. Even they can cancel their booking before pre-cancellation time as well.
- Add Courses & Batches
Add N-Levels of categories and courses and their multiple batches.
- Add Recurring Batches & Events
You can add Recurring Batches and Events which repeats each month/year/week.
- Featured Listings
Add and manage courses and events featured listings.
- DISQUS integration
Integrated Disqus Commenting System so that customers can easily discuss events and batches prior to booking. This will make customers buy happily.
Url – https://classiebit.com/ibsv1/auth/login
Username – john.doe / jane.smith / simon.campos / meaghan.park
Password – tutor123 (common for all tutors)
Url – https://classiebit.com/ibsv1/auth/login
Username – andreas.magness / crystal.rohrer / daina.vandyne
Password – customer123 (common for all customers)
INSTALLATIONAutomatic 1-Click Installation
1. Copy the product's folder "ibs_v1.2" to your server's/localhost www/htdocs folder. 2. Enter URL http://localhost/ibs_v1.2/install or http://example.com/install. 3. Then enter your database details and click install. 4. At last, use the below creds for admin login - Username : admin Password : admin123
1. Copy the product's folder "ibs_v1.2" to your server's/localhost www/htdocs folder. 2. Create a new database from Mysql Host (PHPMyAdmin or any other) and import database file from --> ibs_v1.2/install/assets/install.sql **If in case of database errors, then you Mysql version is old, but we have a compatible DB for the older version-** --> ibs_v1.2/install/assets/install_old_mysql_version.sql 3. Then after creating and importing database successfully, update the database details in- --> application/config/development/database.php (according to local server) --> application/config/production/database.php file (according to online server) 4. Update the $config['base_url'] value in- --> application/config/development/config.php (e.g http://localhost/ibs_v2.1/) --> application/config/production/config.php (e.g http://example.com/) 5. At last use the below creds for admin login - Username : admin Password : admin123 After successfully logging in you will see admin panel link in header dropdown.
v1.2.2 Mar 09, 2018
=== Version 1.2.2 === -/-/-/- Bug Resolved -/-/-/- - Changed naming conventions of all Classes (for latest PHP version compatibility) Before - B_booking.php | Now - Bbooking.php
v1.2.1 Feb 13, 2018
=== Version 1.2.1 === -/-/-/- Bug Resolved -/-/-/- - Updated index.php file (root directory)
v1.2 Feb 10, 2018
=== Version 1.2 === -/-/-/- Bugs Resolved -/-/-/- - Forgot Password error - RESOLVED - Old MySql version compatibility - ADDED - Language change warnings - REMOVED - Installer Error - RESOLVED - Frontend Event & Batches Timing error - RESOLVED
v1 Jul 19, 2017
=== Version 1 === ** Initial release
DOCUMENTATION Here is a quick user guide about ‘How To Use This Web Application’ on https://classiebit.com/ibs
SUPPORT You can email us at email@example.com for any type of support, issue or query. We’ll get back to you within 2-4 Hours.
THANK YOU If you like this product, you may like our other products as well. Keep your eyes on Classiebit Softwares