Webinse InstaShop extension allows you to fetch your latest Instagram pics and connect them accordingly to products on your store
You can show them as a separate page, widget and even link any post to your store product for extension of product images.
Also, you can easily manage posts via admin panel without reloading the page. Also it displays enabled posts on separate frontend page and/or widget.
Note: This extension is guaranteed to work with Magento Default Theme. We don’t say that it won’t work with customization at all, but due to the the great majority of Custom themes we cannot guarantee the proper work of the extension with all of them.
- Uses improved Magento 2 tools
- Retrives API token right from module configuration
- Only supports posts with type image
- Fetching new posts every 2h from your account (to not exceed Instagram API limits)
- Allows enable/disable post
- Allows to set new post status
- Configure widget slider mode
- Responsive for mobile / tablet
- Supports all major browser
How to Install the Extension
Administration & Configuration
All features and user interface are fully configurable, installation is fast, and all module settings can be controlled from the Magento Administration Panel.
Version and Compatibility
Webinse InstaShop Extension version 1.1.0 is compatible with Magento Community Edition version 2.1 and guaranteed to work with Magento Luma theme.