Supports OpenCart 2.2!!!
NEW FEATURE – Product Images Preview!!!
This plugin allows you to upload the sort images of the product in an easy, fast and reliable manner. You can drag all the photos you want this product to have and they will instantly be uploaded (using Ajax technology in the backend). Moreover, you can sort images by dragging them in the order you like them to appear on the product screen. Finally, you don’t have to worry about loading image separately in the “Data” tab — the first image in the list will automatically become your leading image.
- Upload multiple product images using drag and drop
- Work from any device: desktop, tablet, phone
- Easily manage images — no need to search in the library of already uploaded images
- Leading image will be automatically generated using the first images in the list
- vQmod – you can upgrade OpenCart as much as you want
- It comes bundled with the easy to use installer
- Semantical folder names
- The images will be saved asynchronously — to see the results you don’t have to hit “Save”
- 100% HTML5
- Quality Made in Germany
Support is guaranteed
As soon as you become our customer, you will receive hight quality support. We can look at you server setup, work out the solution via FTP and even make a personal Skype call with screen sharing.
Simple Installation Process
In order for InstaLoader to work you will need vQmod to be installed on your site. vQmod is a popular extension that allows plugin developers to modify your shop, without touching the core files. This way your OpenCart installation stays clean – and you can be sure, that the plugin will not mess it up.
Full instructions on how to install vQmod are located here.
After the vQmod is installed there are only several simple steps to install InstaLoader:
- Copy vqmod/xml/Simplier_Image_Upload.xml file to the vqmod/xml directory on your site
- Copy instaloader-install to the root of your site
- Go to http://[YOUR-SITE-URL]/instaloader-install to run the installer
The installer will take all the existing images and move them to folders, symantically named after your product IDs. This way InstaLoader can manage your existing images. And you get a nicely organized filesystem.