InstaLink is an Instagram widget, which allows you to display photos from an Instagram account or by tag on your website. It’s a responsive, flexible, user-friendly plugin with most needed features.
What our customers say about InstaLink
- Images from Instagram username or hashtag or username filtered by hashtag
- Ability to exclude images from specific usernames in your jQuery Instagram feed
- Profile info (profile picture, images, followers and following number)
- Button followed to your Instagram account page
Design & UI
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly gallery
- Support high-resolution displays (retina ready)
- Smooth scroll for the best user experience of your responsive Instagram slider widget
- Instagram images adapt to any size of your slider widget
- Beautiful loading animations
- Fast loading
- Images cache
- Capability to hide header of your grid
- Use Instagram widget with or without scrolling
- 4 sizes of images (small, medium, large, xlarge)
- 16 languages included
- Branding opportunity. Choose your own colors for background, panel, button and text
- Fully customizable via HTML and CSS
- Well documented JS code
Install & Support
- Html code generator helps you to get your Instagram feed shortcode and install it on your website in seconds. Try it here
- Very detailed documentation with examples
- Free and fast support via email or comments
Supported CMS: Joomla, OpenCart, Magento, Drupal, ModX, HTML, etc.
Try widget on mobile device
We’ve prepared several examples which you can use in order to get the most effective usage of our Instagram plugin. Embed html code for Instagram like experience on your site. However, note that the final configuration of the plugin depends on you and your imagination.
- Basic usage – turn on the header, set the required username or hashtag and display entertaining photos on your website in order to gain more followers to your Instagram account or just attract more audience to the site.
- Without heading – show only Instagram photos and nothing else. Turn off the header, specify sources, set sizes and choose the area of your website where your feed code will be set. Show your portfolio in all its beauty, link a responsive gallery to the thematic website and be sure to gain additional traffic.
- With scroll – don’t restrict the number of images shown in your slider plugin. Show all content of your jQuery Instagram widget by photo scrolling. InstaLink will help you to be always top.
- Username and different color – select colors of panel and Instagram button, change it in content background and text. Moreover, use your social account as a source to show everyone on the website that you have a profile in one of the biggest social networks in the world.
- Hashtag and different color – you don’t have your own Instagram account? Don’t feel upset! Select the object of your jQuery website and use appropriate hashtags to create a unique Instagram grid widget. For more effect color your plugin’s background and panel.
- Username and hashtag – our Instagram scroll plugin allows combining 2 sources. You can use some username and any hashtag to filter the feed. Simply set the required profile and hashtags, which all Instagram photos include.
Support, Questions and Offers
Our support team is ready to answer on any kind of questions about our Instagram widget.
Do not hesitate to ask – we will figure out how to help you!
More plugins by Elfsight
Change Log – new version 2.1.3 is available for download
August 04, 2017 – Version 2.1.3
### Fixed * Cache issue fixed
June 14, 2017 – Version 2.1.2
### Fixed * Quick fix for Instagram update
April 12, 2017 – Version 2.1.1
### Fixed * Widget freezing after resize
February 17, 2017 – Version 2.1.0
### Fixed * Images loading issue ### Added * Event when the widget is loaded