This jQuery Plugin allows you to embed Instagram Photos Feed into your sites. You can display the photos of any Instagram username or hashtag and the feed will be updated with the new photos in real time. Moreover, this plugin is responsive and includes many options to customize the feed, photos, buttons, etc.
- Instagram Photos Feed – You can display Instagram feed of any Instagram username or hashtag. This plugin can display up to 12 latest username posts or up to 70 hashtag posts.
- Real Time Updates – Your new Instagram photos will be visible in the feed instantly.
- Responsive – This plugin is responsive and allows you to specify the width of the Instagram Feed in percents.
- Breakpoints – Change the number of columns in the feed depending on its width. This will make your photos feed look great on any screen and any device.
- Likes and Comments – This plugin displays the number of Likes and Comments each photo has in real time.
- Fully Customizable – Set the number of columns you want in the feed, customize colors, sizes, corner radius of all the elements, etc.
- Number of Photos – Select the number of photos you want to display in the feed.
- “Load More” Button – Show or Hide the “Load More” button, to allow/prevent your website visitors to load and preview more photos. This button is customizable too! You can change its title to any text in any language, change colors, size, etc.
- Mobile Friendly – This plugin works great with phones, tablets and desktop computers.
- Easy to Setup – You can implement Instagram feed into your website with just a few lines of code.
- Well Documented – This plugin comes with the full documentation, so using the plugin becomes even easier.
- Cross-Browser Support – This plugin works great with all the major browsers, such as Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.
v2.0 (31 March 20)
- Changes addressing the new Instagram API.
- New Hashtag Feature: You can now display Instagram feed of any hashtag.
v1.1 (19 March 19)
- New Breakpoints Feature: You can now change the number of columns in the feed depending on its width.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.
v1.0 (11 October 18)
- Initial release.