InstaNOW – Instagram Feed for WordPress
User-friendly Plugin for displaying clean, customizable, and responsive user or hashtag Instagram feeds on your website.
Increase engagement between you and your Instagram followers. Increase your number of followers by displaying your Instagram content directly on your site.Save time and increase efficiency by only posting your photos to Instagram and automatically displaying them on your website.
Customize your Instagram feeds to look exactly the way you want, so that they blend seamlessly into your site or pop out at your visitors!
Make Awesome Gallery with AJAX Load More Button !
InstaNOW – Instagram Feed Plugin Features
- Fully Responsive
- Supports Instagram User Accounts
- Supports Instagram Hashtags
- RTL Support
- Add Instagram Feed to any Sidebar via Widgets.
- Add Instagram Feed to any Post or page via Shortcodes.
- 3 Different Skins
- 3 Account info area layouts.
- 3 Account avatar shapes.
- Grid and Slider Media layouts.
- Option to hide the account info area and show the media only.
- Option to set the position of account info area ( top, bottom ).
- Option to set the width and height of the account avatar.
- Option to choose the number of columns in the Grid layout.
- Choose From 25+ Animation Effect for the slider layout.
- Option to set the slider speed.
- Option to open all links in a new window .
- Option to add nofollow to all links .
- Option to set the number of media items .
- Option to link the media items with it’s page on Instagram or open it via Lightbox.
- Option to show/hide user’s full name.
- Option to show/hide user’s website.
- Option to show/hide user’s bio.
- Option to show/hide account stats.
- Option to show/hide account stats.
- Includes iLightBox · Revolutionary Lightbox Plugin ? $15 Value
- Get all future updates with added features FREE for lifetime
- Translation Ready, Includes the .po and .mo files
- Cross-Browser Compatibility FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10
- Option To set the Cache time to reduce load time and API calls.
- Store the values as a fallback, if the API is not reachable
- Ability to separate the Instagram feed to pages via Load More option.
- Compatibile with the Visual Composer plugin
What Our Customers are Saying
Version 2.1.1 – 19-06-2016
- - Improved: Grid layout image quality.
- - Improved: Instagram Authorize method.
Version 2.1.0 – 04-06-2016
- IMPORTANT: Due to the recent Instagram API changes, in order for the InstaNOW plugin to continue working after June 1st you must obtain a new Access Token. This is true even if you recently already obtained a new token. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- - Updated: Compatible with Instagram’s new API changes effective June 1st
- - And other improvements and minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.0 – 09-12-2015
- Renamed plugin from ?Instagramy? to ?InstaNOW?.
- NEW FEATURE: New Easier way to authorize your account with Instagram.
- NEW FEATURE: Load More feature for the Grid Layout.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to show more than 20 Images.
- NEW FEATURE: Flat Images option.
- NEW FEATURE: Compatibility with the Visual Composer plugin.
- Improved: Ability to set the cache time for 1 hour.
- Improved: Compatibility with the new Instagram API.
- Improved: iLightBox library code.
- And other improvements and minor bug fixes.
- ## To Update: Remove the old Instagramy plugin folder and Upload the new InstaNOW folder.
Version 1.1.2 – 16-09-2015
- Fixed: Showing wrong account info and media bug.
Version 1.1.1 – 23-08-2015
- Updated: The plugin is now WordPress 4.3 ready.
Version 1.1.0 – 09-07-2015
- NEW FEATURE: Instagram Hashtag support.
- NEW FEATURE: Activate links of accounts and hashtags in the user bio section.
- NEW FEATURE: Activate links of accounts and hashtags in the post caption.
- Improved: Plugin Speed and performance by reducing the amount of data stored and fetched from the database by 90%.
- Updated: The Plugin?s documentation.
- Fixed: Set custom cache time bug.
Version 1.0.2 – 27-01-2015
- Improved: Plugin Speed by removing @import from the main style.css file.
Version 1.0.1 – 09-12-2014
- Improved: Plugin Speed by combining all Js files in one file.
- Fixed: Documentation URL in the backend.
- First release