InfyChat is a web-based chat system implemented using the Laravel framework. It’s built on Bookstrap4 with CoreUI Theme with JQuery and MYSQL database.
The goal of the system is to provide user-to-user messaging with the ability to search for users in the system and chat with each other.
Brief Features Overview:
It has many rich features like,
- Super Admin panel to manage members
- Real-time messaging
- Emoji Support Added
- Conversations list with unread messages count
- Media Uploads including Images, Documents, and Videos
- Youtube video link integration
- Read receipt
- Typing Status
- Online Offline Status
- Last seen status of a user
- Web Push Notifications with OneSignal
- Social Authentication
- Abuse Word Filtering
- Block and Unblock User
- Delete Conversations and Delete Message
- Compatible with Laravel Echo or Pusher
- User Profile View and Edit + Change Password + User Initials
- Responsive Interface and many more.
InfyChat can be used for various kinds of applications for various purposes like,
- Social Network
- Social Community
- In Internal Chatting app
It’s a self-hosted app, so you have complete control of your data and privacy.
- Available as a package to easily integrate into existing Laravel applications
- Group Chat (Private vs Public, Open vs Closed, Group Members with Roles)
- Custom Status for Online/Offline/Busy/Away
- Preview of Doc files
- Audio Uploads with Preview
So stay tuned for new updates.
Our team is ready to solve your problem as soon as possible. Please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org