Mar 9th 2017 • Updated to Xcode 8.2.1 • Updated GoogleMobileAds.framework and its relative code
Sep 23rd 2016 * Updated to Xcode 8 * We had to embed all the views that are in ScrollViews into a UIView called 'contView' in Storyboard, so the app will keep all layouts ok due to a bug of Xcode 8 on Autoresizing mask. You'll find this line of code into viewDidLoad() methods in the .swift files that have a ScrollView: contView.frame.size.width = view.frame.size.width NOTE: Due to the bug on Xcode 8, every time you'll reopen your Xcode project, you will have to select those 'contView' UIViews and set their width to 320 by using the Size inspector panel on the right size
June 11th 2016 * Fixed a small bug on iPad, now top and bottom Labels are centered over the picture
iMemes is a Universal App Template where you can create your funny meme images from your own pictures or from the ones suggested on the Home screen (you can add all images you want in there). Ten, after setting the top and bottom texts over your selected picture you can share them by Mail, SMS or by the social network apps installed on your device, like Facebook, Twitter, Google +, WhatsApp, etc.
iMemes is a native XCode project, Swift language, Storyboard, Universal, super easy to customize.
Need an html template to promote and showcase your own version of this app?
- XCode 8.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9/10+ – Universal – Storyboard
- Admob banners
- Share your funny memes on social networks, Mail and SMS
- Create memes from your own photos or by selecting picking one image from the Home screen
- PDF User Guide and PSD included
- Easy to customize | Well commented code
- Apple Mac with its latest OS version installed
- The latest version of Xcode and some knowledge about its UI interface
- Photoshop or any other image editor software
- An Apple Developer account to submit apps to the App Store
- An AdMob account to generate your own banner UNIT ID
Have fun with iMemes, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.